Chapter SEVENTEEN

Say the name!

~~~

Mingyu ran towards Myungho and punched him in the face. The dragon's face jolted to the side as the prince huffed loudly, holding his anger. Wonwoo quickly grabbed Mingyu, trying to prevent him from doing anything more. Myungho rubbed his cheek as he looked at the prince.

"I think I deserve that." he said.

"I think you deserve another one." Mingyu replied as he raised his hand again but Wonwoo quickly stopped him.

"Enough, Your Highness." Wonwoo said.

"I thought you would never come back." he continued.

"Something happened." Myungho replied.

"It's your fault. You promised to protect Wonwoo. To be by his side. But look at what happened." Mingyu vented out his anger towards the white dragon.

"Because of you, Jeonghan died, my father died, half of my people died." he continued as his body was trembling.

Wonwoo immediately hugged the latter. Rubbing his back, trying to soothe him.

"It's okay. Everything is fine. I know you want to let out your anger to someone." the wizard said.

"Let me talk with him, just the two of us."

"After everything that happened, I won't let him go anywhere near you." Mingyu refused.

"Everything's gonna be alright. Wait for me inside."

Mingyu let out a sigh as he turned his attention from Myungho to Wonwoo. His face softened as he gently caressed the wizard's face. With that, he walked back to the front gate. Wonwoo turned to the white dragon and looked at him with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry." Myungho apologized once again.

"I was not there when it happened to you."

"Why? Where were you?" Wonwoo asked.

"She sent something to prevent me from coming to you. It's part of the plan to break your curse."

"It's okay. At least you come back." Wonwoo smiled weakly.

"He's right. It's my fault."

Wonwoo approached the latter and hugged him. Myungho remained unmoved. The dragon blamed himself. All this mess happened because he was not there for Wonwoo. Years with the latter and he failed to prevent this one moment from happening.

"I will take full responsibility and end this once and for all." Myungho said as he broke the hug.

"No. We can work this out together." Wonwoo said.

"I won't let you go." Wonwoo grabbed the latter's arm.

"I'm not asking your permission." Myungho broke free from the grip.

"Then, I will do anything in order to stop you."

"And what will you do?" Myungho won't even bat a lash as he walked away.

Wonwoo gritted his teeth as he launched towards the latter. As he was about to throw a punch, Myungho dodged as he backed away from Wonwoo. He frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"You won't make it." Wonwoo said.

"I won't let you go. I lost so many people I love. I don't want to lose you too."

He ran towards Myungho again. The dragon slid to the left as he elbowed the latter's back. Wonwoo fell to the ground and quickly raised his leg from behind towards Myungho. He caught the leg and pulled Wonwoo up. Myungho pushed Wonwoo against the chest and the strong impact threw the latter towards the big boulder at a high speed.