Chapter Xu Minghao

Get it?!

okay back to the story

~ ~ ~

The undead jumped towards Mingyu and the prince blocked the attack with his sword. Mingyu looked into the enemy's black eyes before he pushed them away from him. He then thrust his sword forward as the blade went through the undead's body. The enemy screamed as it turned to dust.

Mingyu took a deep breath as he tried to regain his strength. He was exhausted. They were fighting for hours already. The enemies kept coming. All of this could end if Wonwoo used that powerful incantation again. But it took a toll on Wonwoo so he couldn't use it often. Mingyu turned to his side and saw Wonwoo running with four holy spears spinning around him, killing the undead on sight.

Wonwoo jumped as he stabbed an undead with the holy blades in his hands. He stood up as the enemy turned to dust. Mingyu looked at the boy in amazement. He was shocked at how good Wonwoo was at fighting. Heck, Wonwoo was even better than him.

Without him realized, there was an undead sneaking behind Mingyu. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, a holy spear went past the side of Mingyu's head and stabbed the eye of the undead. Mingyu froze as he was caught off guard. He turned around and saw the enemy slowly turn to dust.

"Don't get distracted, your Highness." Wonwoo smiled.

Mingyu wanted to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. He blushed as he looked at how cool Wonwoo was. A scream came from his right as Mingyu swung his sword to attack the undead. And the fight continued for the next few hours.

The humans were winning. Thanks to Wonwoo cast the holy spell on almost all of the weapons held by the soldiers. The prince and the wizard leaned against each other back. Both of them were badly injured but no one wanted to give up until all the undead were gone.

"How long have Wisteria undergone this?" Wonwoo asked.

"Almost two months, I guess." Mingyu answered.

"Damn." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Hey, I wonder-" Mingyu kicked the undead as he swung his sword at it.

"If you have some spare time after this?" he asked the wizard.

"Why?"

"Maybe we can walk around the market. I can show you around."

Wonwoo threw his holy sword at the undead on his left and grabbed the spear behind him and stabbed the other undead in front of him. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Sure." He replied.

"Around afternoon is nice. We should get some rest in the morning." Mingyu said.

"Light Magic. Pluviis Hastae"

Wonwoo raised his hand in the air as multiple holy spears appeared in the sky. A group of undead was running towards the two. He swung his hand down and the holy spears came raining on the group, killing them at once.

"We better finish this quickly then." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu.

Mingyu was supposed to feel frightened by what he had just witnessed but instead, he was amazed. His feeling towards Wonwoo just grew stronger.

~ ~ ~

Later that afternoon, the prince stood in front of Wonwoo's room. He took a deep breath as he checked his outfit for the hundredth time today. He was really looking forwards to this outing with the wizard. So excited that he couldn't enough rest this morning.