She Leaves The Battle

Author's note

Before starting, I'd like to mention that this story is available on Amazon Kindle but the name is ''She Travelled Everywhere'' If you're interested then visit Amazon.com and search name. Overall, it's the same story

Thank You

My vision was blurred as she was unconscious, lying on the floor. I was waiting for her to wake up but I am always shy she has to summon me. So, I couldn't send signals to her mind to wake her up. I was also waiting for someone else to wake her up. I knew that somebody would do so and my hopes rose as I saw a tall boy, taller than an ordinary boy running towards Valerie's unconscious body. ''Valerie!!!! C'mon, wake up!!'' he shook her hard. And she finally woke, I heard him well after all. So did the rest of the parts in her brain. She suddenly opened her eyes, I could see everything now. I looked over the atmosphere. It was deserted except for Valerie and the boy. And it was a mess. The high arched walls guarding this place were half broken. The gigantic arrows which were stuck to the walls to attack were fallen to the ground. I saw one of them dangling in the boy's leg. He was bleeding rapidly. His dark red blood which was nearly black fell to the ground. The ceiling was falling entirely, that's when I understood that the room was not deserted. The ceiling had fallen upon hundreds of beings' animals or humans whatever, who were fighting. That's when I saw arms, legs, rib cages and heads on the ground. I was not shocked of course. I remembered everything. But, Valerie did not know as her brain was washed, it had forgotten. And I had to help her recall everything which took place in the past.

Valerie screeched after she saw the scene before her. She sat upright and clapped her hands to her mouth out of shock. All the parts of her brain kept receiving signals. And she was acting according to them. I knew what she was thinking at the moment. ''Where am I?'' ''I don't know'' ''This...'' ''Who am I?'' ''Thank God, Valerie'' the boy spoke, panting, a sense of relief in his voice. ''You've been unconscious for nearly one hour and you won't believe what I heard!!!'' he said, clearly excited about what he had heard.

I didn't know about that. But I knew that Valerie should learn about it. But not now. She had to recall everything from the beginning. And I had to guide her to do it, so, I will send her ideas to do so. And she had to remember what I sent her as there's a wide possibility of my sending getting slipped Yet, it was important.

So, I sent the message about her. ''I'm Valerie'' she finally began to think as she received my message. ''Valerie Audre, And I'm a homeless fourteen-year-old girl who now has a job at the house of the current British Prime Minister, Adonis Poe.'' The thought of the Prime Minister concerned her a lot as she just remembered that she had left work at his house. She doesn't remember anything about occurrences which took place after she left work. Before she utters something in front of the boy, I gave her the idea about why she had started work in the first place. ''Oh...I wanted to serve the people in need for the sake of greatness in me. I saw an AD on TV where a man becomes great by helping people. And at that moment, I was homeless, I was in need. I was the one who required help''. Emotion began to build up inside her. She felt the desire within her to be great.

The misery she was in at the moment. ''So, I handed the money people threw at me to a bunch of other homeless people. But that did no good to me, there was no money with me now to at least buy me three sandwiches for the three meals of the day.'' She glanced at her thin, lanky body which I saw very clearly. It wasn't as slim as the time she's recalling now. Yet, a very small amount of muscles could be seen externally. ''Wait, what?'' she thought. ''I'm not in my uniform'' Instead, she was wearing a smooth blue dress which was covered in blood droplets and dust. And she began to touch her face ''My face, it's bleeding'' she thought. And her brain felt the bleeding of cuts on her face. The texture of bruises on her skin and I could understand that she felt the pain of them. ''Aww,'' she exclaimed as she touched a wide wound in her arm. ''This is impossible'' she thought ''I was working at Mr Poe's office and suddenly I ended up in here?''