Akash shook his head and rushed and hugged Payal.

"I will do it..... Don't worry and please don't ever think of leaving me. " Akash begged as he broke the hug and the nurse entered and gave Payal her medicine and within a few minutes, Payal fell asleep.

Akash walked out of the room and bumped into Buaji who had a disappointed look on her face and she walk past him and into the room.

Flashback ends.

Like a dummy, he did just that and had his mother arrested.

RM.

Arnav and Aman were trying everything they can to get Mami out of prison and find out who was behind wanting to leak Mami's arrest but there was one thing they knew for sure.

All this was well planned to humiliate Mami and everyone except Khushi knew it was Akash.

"That bastard was just playing us all this while by making us think he was on maa's side only to turn around and blindside us...... Maa will have to spend the night in prison because of him...... Only if Mr Roy wasn't in New York for his stepdaughter's wedding, then maa will be out by now. " Aman said frustrated.

"Aman, Calm down, this is not good for your health..... Mr Roy is already on his way and by tomorrow, we will have Mami with us..... Your father is now broken seeing his love in prison and if you and ASR look worn out, do you think it will help his state? " Maithili asked and both men were silent knowing she was right.

They are the only support system for their uncle now.

The doors of RM opened and in came Dadi with a sleeping Anaisha on her shoulder.

"Khushi told me everything on the phone and it was good I took her out even though she missed all of you..... You guys stay and let me take care of her. "

They all felt bad for not being able to spend time with Anaisha but smiled seeing Dadi taking control which Arnav knew she was an expert at because of how good she was at taking care of him when he was young.

Dadi walked away leaving them behind and Arnav looked at Khushi who was strangely quiet.

"Khushi...... Are you okay? " Arnav asked and all attention turned on her and she let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't think Akash is behind the leaking of Mami's arrest which fortunately we were able to stop. " Khushi replied.

"Who do you think is behind this? " Maithili asked.

"Abhishek and Garima." Khushi answered." I saw Payal's ex and Garima leaving the hospital and the timeline of the report matched them leaving because I will bet Akash was way too worried to do something like that...... Garima is taking advantage of Akash's stupidity to make Mami pay for always reprimanding Payal. "

"Khushi I doubt a gentleman woman like Garima will do something as vile as that. " Aman defended.

"She can if she is mad at Mami..... Are you forgetting she slapped Mami at the hospital? " Arnav retorted and Aman nodded.

"And a woman who cheats on a husband like Shashi and begets the symbol of her infidelity is not gentle. " Khushi confessed as they all looked at her stunned. "Payal is not the biological child of Shashi but the lover of Garima who had abandoned her....... When I was ten, I woke up in the middle of the night to Babuji yelling at a crying Garima...... I stood and watched as Babuji confronted her for cheating on him and Payal being the result of it...... I was shocked and run out of there....... She is not the innocent woman everyone thinks she is and why will she want the help of Abhishek...... There is something sinister going on that we don't know. " Khushi concluded and they all knew she is right.