1.Fight (smut)

Notes :
If it contains grammatical errors please let me know
———————————————————
Summary:
What if Aether's ass had been kicked instead of Childe's in the Golden House and suddenly someone rushed to help him?

spoilers???
_____________________________________

Childe started laughing haughtily when he saw Aether lying on the floor, completely devastated, and hissed in annoyance as the laughter echoed around the full Room.Childe was reluctant to get any more blood out of the boy but he just didn't give him any choice either.Once he tried to encourage himself and stand on his feet but Childe prevented that with a slap in his face.Slowly Childe really started to have a nervous breakdown. Couldn't this boy stop and give him the Gnosis... What exactly is in his head Childe wondered more and more.

Paimon was already injured on the floor,like the food she was,but still tried to straighten her broken wings slowly.

"Look Aether", A grin escaped Childe's lips
,,how is it for you to be lying on the floor and thinking about your goal?, or should I rather say ..."sister"?"

"We won't let you escape Fatui! Don't try to steal our courage because..."Paimon's high pitched voice trailed off when she met Aether's gaze, broken bones, he didn't even seem to move.It looked like he had given up.
"What is it you wanted to say, fairy? I don't think there's much you can do here...I guess flying won't help." He walked slowly towards Aether, who seemed to be suffocating with his head on the ground but his chest seemed still to move.

Childe let out a gasp as he started looking at his face and holy shit, his eyes hadn't any color in them. They were completely blank like Childe's used to be. They were blurry and not a single light shone out of them, which was probably a sign that he had definitely lost against Childe,the gay harbinger. Some pity overcame him as he thought. But he had no choice, he had to take the gnosis, whether he wanted or not.

Before he could even say a word to to annoy them even longer ,the door to the Golden House opened and light flooded the room. Confusedly he looked around and realized that it is now 5a.m.,then why would anyone dare sneak in here?

He looked across the small room they were in, as one person moved towards them and didn't hesitate for a second. The footsteps could be heard but the face remained blinded by the bright rays of the sun until the door closed a little and Childe hurried to remove his Hand, causing Aether's head to fall to the hard floor in pain.

Now he saw the person clearly, amber eyes,brown hair and super hot.
Yes, undoubtedly it was Zhongli who was supposed to save Aether, so that was the plan from the start. That explained why Paimon still had courage in her and Aether was just waiting for him to come in here...

To defeat Childe?

It's out of the question.Everyone knew that Childe would win,fight or not even against Zhongli-Xiansheng.

Well, he was upset, but the thought of fighting Zhongli made him incredibly combative, waiting for the next move his opponent would make.

,,Oh?,if that isn't Zhongli-Xiansheng!Are you here by chance or was that your plan from the beginning?" Childe got to his feet again and took the Fatui mask off his face and placed it in its place. What a nice meeting.