Final Chapter (1)

Start from the beginning

she had looked up at him, with sadness in her eyes, "all i wanna know.. why mama left me? didn't he love me enough to stay, and watch me grow up?" luna eventually confessed, but she couldn't stop her tears from pouring out of sudden.

in a panic, jungkook pulled the black range rover over to the side of the road and turned off the engine. he unbuckled his seatbelt, opened the car door, and moved over to luna's side of the vehicle.

he opened her door and took her up to cradled her. "princess, look at me, and listen to the strength in my voice. there was hope for taetae, he's a fighter, but doctors already did their best-"
he paused for a moment. verbalizing his emotions is not possible because he himself too distraught with heartache to communicate clearly. but he won't show it to his princess.

"but you do know right he loved you so much. he loved you sweetheart, and he didn't want to leave, he knew he wasn't ready to go yet." his own tears now freely falling. "but he had to princess, god needed him more than us." jungkook finished.

it was sunset by this time, luna's favorite part of the day. the same as her mama.

her school's lesson had been forgotten for a long time. somehow, she wanted to give up everything.. but as long as her taetae memories remained alive in her heart and mind, the precious girl shall kept moving.

they were both sitting on the sand at the beach, watching the sunset over the water.

"k- kookie papa, can i talk to god and tell him, i need taetae by my side? m- my heart pain, it hurts so much." luna sobbed onto her kookie papa's shirt, soaking it with tears, as she sat between her kookie papa's thighs, her head resting against his chest.

jungkook just held her close and comforted her while she let it out. he kissed her forehead and just let her cry as long as she needed to.

no one sees his tears, no one sees his despair, no one sees his anguish. they could see him happy, yet he kept his anguish hidden. he smiled and laughed, but he kept his tears hidden.

they decided that jungkook should move on after four years. oh, how could they be so wrong?

"so do i, sweetheart. it hurts me too.. but you know what? our taetae, he's always in our hearts, he's watching down on us, guiding us, and praying for us. to be happy, and to help each other. remember what taetae told us?" he said with a bunny smile spread on his face.

"life's a climb, but the views awesome." they both chorused. a wave of overwhelming melancholy rushed over the father and daughter, and they both burst into tears, all the memories coming back.

definitely jungkook's heart broken but still beating. face raised to the sky and giving thanks for the light, even when it pains his eyes.

however, there is no more painful feeling than being separated from someone you care about.

he's totally shattered. despite his sobbing and constricted voice, he tries to sing quietly to the melody of a song that taetae would always sing when he was having a bad day.

I tried to reach you, I can't hide
How strong's the feeling when we dive
I crossed the ocean of my mind
My wounds are healing with the salt

All my senses intensified
Whenever you and I, we dive
I crossed the ocean of my mind
But in the end I drown..
You push me down, down

All the shame
When you called my name
I felt pain
When you came..

a/n: my loves, remember this introduction footage i posted on the very first chapter? i watch it again to get the feels :'( guys, i'm so drama but watch it and cry with me

their story of love, trust and betrayal..

but 'love stories' are not always positive and happy endings..

they can be worst or even kill you mentally.....

jungkook woke up and sat propped up in bed, on the verge of dozing off and going bonkers.

his body hurt, but it was his heart that hurt the most. he thought his life was just a series of constant suffering.

he didn't even want to wake up. but it's the nightmare of holding taehyung in his arms jerk him wide awake.

then he kept telling himself the emotional pain should pass, and that time healed all wounds.

but his pain wasn't going any better. it was like.. waiting for the pain to keep coming until he just get used to it.

with his brain in a fog, it seemed to be a gray mist, so thick he was unable to see anything.

however, he could hear soft voices floated beside him and somehow, he recognizes them. taehyung..

jungkook lay back down and expended all of his energy to turn his lazy body and spreading his arms to embrace the figure who laid still and lightly kissed his forehead.

it had been way too long and jungkook had been craving to smell that distinctive sweet scent that makes his mind hazy.

to feel that soft smooth skin into his hands that never cease to make his heart flutter, to feel that soft lips to his, always making his heart scream of love, and a million other things he misses so bad.

and finally after an hour which seemed like forever, his heart couldn't hide its happiness as he finally fell asleep peacefully.

this is a dream; he is not awake.

"t- taehyung?"

"yes.. gugu?"

 gugu?"