Chapter 1

PILOT

•Y/n's POV•

Y/n: finally......today was a hectic day the store was so crowded by the customers, finally after this long day I'm going back home now, I'm gonna eat so much and sleep. (happily)

Y/n: Oh no I have to practice for my tomorrow's presentation oh no, Why my life is so hard and boring.

Y/n: oh hi btw am Y/n, Lee Y/n, I'm basically from Busan but I wanted to be independent,  so after completing my school my parents allowed me to go to Seoul to complete my further studies. Yes I live alone I am a college student (a first year student), its been a week since I started going to college and my teachers already started giving presentations, (sigh) college student's hard life. Right now, after attending the lectures and my part time Job, I'm going back to my house. Btw I work in a convenience store, it's my part time Job, my parents still sent me cash monthly but I just wanted to work, so that I can save some cash for me and for my parents. I'm gonna buy them gifts.

•Back to the story
Y/n's POV again•

For the first time I use short cut so that I can reach home fast.

While walking I heard someone's faint noise
???: som-someone please help m-me.

I stopped and started looking here and there but there was no one, And to be honest I don't trust people, I mean what if they are just pretending and later they will take out their knives and ask me for money.

But what if someone's really in danger....Without thinking twice I started searching and then I saw a girl who was near the bench, actually she was hiding behind the bench and when i went there, she was rarely breathing, I panicked

Y/n: Miss what happened

I was about to touch her, But I saw her head was bleeding, without wasting any time I called the ambulance.

Y/n: don't worry I called the ambulance, just hold on for few minutes, they are arriving.

I said to her

•Time Skip
Author's POV•

•You are right now in the hospital, that unknown girl is in the operating room, after few minutes doctor came to you and asked•

Doctor: excuse me, you are the one who brought her here right ?
Y/n: yes, how is she? What happened to her. (Worriedly)
Doctor: nothing serious, she told me that she injured her head but it wasn't deep so its not that serious but she still has to take care of her head and she needs to be here for two days.

Y/n: okay, she's awake, right?
Doctor: yes and she asked you to come inside, I will go and check my other patients.
Y/n: okay (smiled)

•After that you went inside
That girl was looking outside the window, just sitting and thinking about something•

Y/n: (taking step slowly) um.. hi
???: (looked towards you) oh hi , come here (smiling)
Y/n: hmm (finally went to her) um, how are you, is it still hurting?
???: i'm okay thanks to you, and it's still hurting but its bearable

Y/n: do you need water or anything....
???: no no its fine, btw what's your name?
Y/n: oh sorry, hi my name is Y/n. Lee Y/n
???: such a pretty name, my name is  Iu and you seem younger than me so you can call me eonnie
Y/n: okay eonnie. (Smile)

•You guys started talking and bonding, suddenly•

Y/n: Oh no (while looking at your watch)
Iu: what happened?
Y/n: tomorrow I have to present my presentation in class and I haven't practice it yet but I can't leave you alone.