chapter 12

tw: violence, blood, swearing, mention of needles

George pov

Me and the hunters stared at the vampire in shock, panic started to set in when I realized how this looked to a vampire that didn't know what was going on. Both the hunters jumped up into a crouching position, ready for battle if necessary. 

'D-Dream? You didn't happen to send a... um guard to the cell did you?' I asked Dream in my head.

'No, why? Is there someone at the cell?' He replied, his voice laced with a hint of panic. 

'Y-yes, and they do not look happy, please come help.'  I whimpered back and Dream huffed a sigh of anger.

'I'll come, try to hold him off for as long as possible, talk to him or something, I'll be there in a minute.'  Dream responded and I took a deep breath.

'What do you think you're doing?' The vampire snarled at me and I panicked, I jumped up and glared at him, raising a hand up to explain myself.

'I was just visiting them okay? Chill out, Dream took me here.' I said and before I knew what was happening, the vampire's already in front of me, snarling into my face. I let out a slight yelp and flinched back, the vampire smirking with a terrifying face.

'Who's your master~ Or do you have none~?' He cooed at me while snaking a hand around my waist and raking his eyes over me. His actions disgusted me and a growl emitted from my chest, I tried to push him back by his chest and prayed for Dream to get here before this disgusting leech does something both him and I will regret. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'S-stop! Dream is my... my m-master, so you better put your perverted hands and eyes somewhere else!' I spat at him and his eyes reddened in anger, and he let go of me and backhanded me, my face turned towards the opposite side from the impact. I stood there shocked at what happened, I winced in pain when I gently touched my cheek, Niki and Wilbur defensively jumped in front of me and growled at the vampire. 

'Wait, it's ok, I don't want you guys to get hurt again.' I yelled at both the hunters, they frowned at me but backed away while the vampire laughed sadistically.

'You think Dream can save you? He probably doesn't even care about you, he wouldn't mind if I borrowed you for one night.' He smirked at me while licking his lips, making me cringe in disgust. 

'Dream where are you? Please come help.'  I silently pleaded Dream and he responded with 'I'm racing there as fast as I can, hang in there George.' 

' I think he's getting mad... Please be quick-' I was cut off by the vampire slamming his fist into my gut with a sickening crack as I crumple to the ground in pain while coughing out some blood. It felt as if my stomach and lungs was on fire. I cried out as pain jolted through my body when he kicked me in the same spot. 

'GEORGE! GEORGE ARE YOU OKAY?' Dream shouted in my mind but I didn't have the time to respond since the vampire knelt down and grabbed a fistful of my hair, picking me up to face him.

'Your blood smells so delicious... I'm sure Dream wouldn't mind sharing some of your blood with me...' He cooed into my ear while wrapping his arm around my torso, holding me in place. I attempted to struggle out of his grasp but he had a tight grip on me. I saw Niki and Wilbur creep up behind him while each holding a iron bar in their hand. I whimpered as the vampire leaned down to bite into my neck but Niki and Wilbur was one step quicker than him, both raising their weapons and slamming it hard down on his skull, knocking him out cold.