Kakashi then narrowed his eyes "Of course!! This test is purposely made to fight among yourselves" Sakura and Naruto looked at him dumbfounded as he continued

"The purpose is to see whether you can forget about your own interest and successfully work together under these designed circumstances.....Yet you guys....Sakura, instead of Naruto, who was right next to you...you were only thinking about Sasuke, who was far away. Naruto!! You were just running around by yourself. Sasuke!! You just assumed others would get in your way"

He pause as he continued with a sigh "And Y/N!! You were trying to be independent and tried to do everything by yourself...Even though you understood that you have to work in a team in the middle of the battle you refused to accept any help"

Everyone looks down taking in or absorbing the words of their Sensei as he speaks 

"The duties are done by the team. Of course, superior individual ability is important to a shinobi. But whats more impotant is 'teamwork' ....Individual play that disrupts the team can put your comrades in danger. And even get you killed......" He trails of in disappointment and he paused a moment to let them take it all

Kakashi then glanced at Sakura who stood to close to Naruto with Y/N a little far from them after attacking Kakashi with a Kunai and said 

"For example, Sakura!! Kill Naruto. Or Sasuke and Y/N dies!!" Kakashi pointed his kunai to Sasuke and Y/N.

Both Naruto and Sakura panicked while Y/N and Sasuke held a stoic expression as Kakashi continued 

"You see? If a hostage is taken, you will have tough choices and then die. You will be risking your lives in these duties"

Kakashi then walked towards the KIA stone talking about the Shinobi names carved in the stone recognized as heroes of the village and also telling about his best friends.

Kakashi then stated "you guys... I'll give you one more chance. But after lunch I'll make it even tougher to get the bells....Those who still wish to challenge can eat lunch. But don't give any to Naruto"

"Huh" Naruto yelled.

"Its punishment for trying to eat by yourself. If anyone gives him any food, they will fail immediately...I am the rules here!! Got it?" Kakashi glared

Kakashi then poofed away leaving the four of them with Naruto tied to the stump while the rest of them took the lunchbox Kakashi gave them.

Y/N looked at Naruto wondering if she should share the food as her eyes roamed in search of Kakashi who has forbidden them to give any food to Naruto.

"Heh!! I don't need any food I am fine" Naruto exclaimed as his stomach growled.

'Hmm, if Naruto doesn't have the strength he might hold me back' Y/N thought

Y/N and Sasuke put their food in front of Naruto and said in unison "Here"

"Hey Y/N chan, Sasuke kun, Sensei just said...." Sakura started to say

"Don't worry. I don't sense him near here" Sasuke said

"After lunch we will work together and get the bells" Y/N stated

"Without food, he'll just be in the way and that will only hurt us" Sasuke said Y/N's previous thoughts aloud.

Y/N then shoved the food in Naruto's mouth not caring how it nearly choked him and suddenly Sakura extended her lunch.

Suddenly smoke started enveloping and it disappear revealing Kakashi "What's this!! You guys...." 

Everyone freaked out "...Pass" Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.