Chapter 29 - Axel

Start from the beginning

"You've just earned yourself a spot on the team, Vixen." The corner of my mouth curled up and I moved back, pulling her up with me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and threw her over my shoulder, earning hits on my back.

"Let me go!" She yelled, sending slaps to my lower back. "Axel, put me down or I'll hurt you," she gritted, throwing a weak punch to my hip. Stupid girl.

I was going to teach her a lesson and I didn't care if she wouldn't follow my orders, because lucky for me I could teach her more than once if she didn't, and I would catch a free ride deep in that sexy cunt at any time. It would be her fault for continuing to be disobedient and not getting it through her thick skull that she was only mine to play with.

Except, tonight I had other plans for my Vixen, plans she'd pretend to hate but then follow through with. She would scream for me to keep going and never stop.

Walking by my brother, I motioned my head from him to follow as I sprinted upstairs, catching Roman making his way down, and he nodded. I'd deal with him later. Grunting out, a sharp pain shot up my side and I slapped her ass, closing my door before setting her down.

She shoved me backward, and I chuckled. Feisty little brat. "There were fucking people out there, Axel!" She shouted, pulling on her skirt to cover what was peaking out. "What were you gonna do fuck me outside?" She huffed in annoyance, running her fingers through her hair.

Biting my lip, my hand went up and I pulled the front of her bra, allowing it to fling back against her. "You wanted me to," I smiled, stepping one foot closer.

Her brows pulled in, "Fuck you," she snapped, turning on her heels, and as she hauled the door open Creed stood past the threshold, smiling devilishly at the woman before him; a beer bottle at his lips.

"No, we're going to fuck you," I whispered into her ear, wrapping one arm around her waist from behind, and she stilled, goosebumps coating her skin so suddenly.

Kez looked at me over her shoulder, and I smiled half-heartedly, feeling how tense she had just become. Don't worry, we'd relax you in no time. Taking a swig of the drink, Creed slowly moved forward, forcing us backward, then he hummed and closed the door behind him, locking it.

I felt her shudder as I took my hand and slid it under her skirt, grazing my knuckles along her bare cunt. "Unlock the door, Creed," she said, stiffening her back.

He pressed his lips together and shrugged, placing the bottle onto my dresser. "Why?"

She tsk-ed, "Seriously? I'm leaving." She couldn't even take one step forward when I grabbed her by the back of her neck and slammed her against my chest, cupping her inside my hand. "I want to leave, let me go," she demanded.

Laughing, he shook off his leather jacket and threw it on the ground, leaving him bare-chested-tattoos covering every inch of him. "You're going to stay whether you like it or not, Little One," he said, shifting his eyes to her chest.

"Whatever you think will happen, won't. I don't want you or your brother. Goodbye." She tried getting away but he walked forward, shifting us further into the room. We stopped at the end of my bed, and he grabbed my hand that cupped her and swung it back. Asshole.

Stealthily wrapping his hand around her throat, he pulled her toward him, leaning into her cheek. "Keep feeding yourself lies, Little One," he muttered, flicking her hair with his finger, then he straightened up. "I'd bet she'd want Damon too." He smiled, biting his lip.

Then, pushing her, she stumbled back, falling into me, and I scoffed, pushing her forward. Tumbling into my brother's arms again, he spun her around and shoved the Vixen this time, earning a groan from those tasty lips. "Stop," she grumbled, and I grasped her arms, forcefully slamming her against Creed. "Stop it!"