I grab the gold card thingy from the side table and call for the elevator, hopping in as it arrives and the doors slide open.

I hit the ground floor and make the descent down, scrolling through tik tok on the way- because my attention span was so short I needed to fulfil a 2 minute period in the elevator-

The doors open and I look up putting my phone away..

"Silver." I tilt my head and smile, him smirking at me from where he stood beside Romeo.

"Carlotta." He responds, all the boys coming into the elevator where I scan the card again to get back up.

"Didn't think I'd see you so soon again." I tease him and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I had some priorities." He says back thinly, eyes casting to an oblivious Romeo who was staring at the insane amount of numbers on the buttons panel.

Lorenzo catches onto Silver's meaning and steps closer to Romeo protectively.

"Either way I'm glad you could visit." I smile at him before the elevator comes to a stop, "But hey, just don't try to kill my boyfriend this time, yeah?" I quip, as the elevator doors open and I stroll out.

"You're a smug little git you know that?" Silver retaliates, leaving the elevator with Romeo and Lorenzo.

The boys all look over from their places- Andrei, Milan and Gigi from the kitchen island and Andreas and Mateo from the sofas.

"Nice to see you again bro!" Andreas calls out, and Silver nods at him.

Andrei and Milan greet him from where they're sitting and Gigi gets up, heading over to us.

"Oh fuck no." Enzo mutters and walks past to take his seat at the kitchen island instead of sticking around.

Silver straightens as Gigi approaches casually, tucking an arm around my waist.

Silver nods, "Nice to see you again." He greets and Romeo looks between the two of them hesitantly.

I can see Gigi holding back a smile but he sticks his hand out for a handshake instead, "Thanks for getting us out." He replies and Silver returns the handshake.

He nods, "Anytime. Besides, Car was cool to work with," he adds on before looking at me with slightly narrowed eyes, "Most of the time."

I roll my eyes, "Oh don't pretend you were a gem." I scoff and he cracks a small smile for me.

Romeo cuts in, "Are your cats here?" He asks randomly and I nod with a furrowed brow.

"Yeah...? Why?" I ask and Romeo grins at Silver, who looks away embarrassed.

"This guy is afraid of cats. I want to show him they're okay." He grins, nudging Silver teasingly.

I outright laugh. "You're scared of fucking cats?" I say and he looks about ready to murder me.

"Shut the fuck up." He grumbles.

"Oh I have to see this now." I grin and start walking over to the couch where Andreas and Mateo were conversing amongst themselves.

Romeo grabs Silver's hand and drags him along, but I notice Gigi looking at their joint hands distastefully, Silver smirking at him provokingly before he gets dragged away.

That's recipe for disaster-

I go up to the cats, who are still splayed out together on the blanket, and chirrup slightly when I approach.

Romeo isn't far behind, and Silver grimaces when he sees them.

"Come on, look at them, they're adorable." Romeo gushes, kneeling down in front of the cats as Silver reluctantly kneels beside him.

"Puppies are adorable. You're adorable. Cats are just... mean." Silver shoots back and Romeo flushes red, distracting himself by reaching out a hand to pet Rodrick's head.

Silver looks at the cats again and hesitantly moves a hand to Arabella's head, who purrs loudly and nudges it appreciatively.

A small smile quirks on Silver's lips and I grin along with Romeo.

"See," Romeo says, nudging his shoulder with Silver's, "They're not so bad."

Silver huffs a breath, "Fine, she's not bad." He says, nodding to Arabella, "Though probably only cause she's pregnant." He muses, hand travelling down to rub her belly softly.

"What." I say, and Silver meets my eyes, blonde hair falling into his eyes.

"She's pregnant isn't she? I assume she's much friendlier and docile in this state. Hormones and shit." He shrugs and retracts his hand away, getting up, deciding he'd had enough of the cats.

Romeo follows him, getting up to sit with Andreas and Mateo as they greet each other properly and fall into conversation.

I, however, stayed kneeled on the floor, staring at Arabella's slightly rounder belly.

No fucking way-

I get up and scramble over to the older boys, Gigi furrowing his brows at my facial expression.

He cups my face as soon as I approach him, "What's wrong?" He says, searching my eyes.

"Is Arabella neutered?" I ask him and he scrunches his brows together.

"I- uh. I don't know. She was a stray when I found her- it never occurred to me to get it checked." He says shaking his head, "Rodrick should be though, he had routine kitten checks." He adds on and I get even more confused.

Maybe she isn't pregnant.

No, but-

"When was Rodrick taken to get spayed?" I ask, not recalling ever going with him.

"Andreas took him before I gave him to you." Gigi confirms and I turn my head to look at Andreas, walking over to him and catching his attention.

"Andreas," I ask, and he nods at me, half-smiling from an earlier conversation, "Did you take Rodrick to get neutered?" I ask him.

His face pales.

My heart lurches in my chest.

He looks sheepish as Gigi comes to stand behind me, giving Andreas a questioning stare.

Andreas struggles to find words before he sighs, "I couldn't bring myself to do it!" He admits and I bring my hands to my face, "Every time I thought of the poor guy's balls being ripped off I panicked!" He stresses, standing from the couch and throwing his arms in the air.

"Andreas." Gigi growled from behind me and I looked back at Arabella and Rodrick, my suspicions being confirmed.

"Gigi, Arabella is pregnant." I tell him and he whips his head to me.

"What?" Is all he says.

I break out into a teary smile, "We're having kittens!"

___________________________________________________________

rodrick and arabella have been naughty 😐

i hope you enjoyed reading!!

ily all sm and see you next time... <3