"Oh! I forgot to tell you Romeo and Enzo are coming round, and they're bringing Silver." I tell them and their eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Well, there's never a dull day here, is there?" Andreas mutters and Mateo blows out an amused breath.

I roll my eyes and drag them out of the room by their hands, "Come on, you liked Silver." I tell them and they nod reluctantly as they follow me down the stairs.

Once I get down I start walking over to the boys, Gigi sensing me before I get there and turning over his shoulder to look at me.

His eyes run over my figure and a satisfied smile settles on his lips as he nods his head over for me to join them.

I accept eagerly and head over, leaning on the counter beside Gigi with my arms resting on the surface.

"Nah bro, no discounts. We'll pay full." Andrei shakes his head sternly, seemingly getting in the final word.

Gigi clenches his jaw and looks down to me before looking back at Andrei and Milan, "Fine, but all business transactions go through Car as well." He smirks and I perk up, hearing my name being thrown around.

"Huh?" I say and Milan smiles at me, shaking his head amused.

Gigi fights back a smile and looks at me, "Are there any conditions to the purchase of this property?" He asks me and I just stare back at him.

My eyes flick to Andrei who watches me with narrowed eyes and I look back to Gigi, who's now raised his eyebrows.

He sighs, "Any conditions for them buying their tattoo shop?" Gigi tries again and I blink.

Andrei snorts, "Oh I see what you're doing you bastard, I thought you were on my side!"

Gigi groans playfully and throws his head back, "I just gave you a way of getting a tattoo you dumbass." He tells me and my mouth just parts open in confusion and shock.

Milan laughs, "Car you could've made it a condition that if we buy the property we have to tattoo you as part of the payment." He smiles.

Oh what-

"Fuck." I curse lowly and Andrei has the audacity to laugh at me.

I narrow my gaze on him. "That's too bad, Car, maybe next time." He shrugs.

"That's fine Andrei. I'm legal now- so maybe I'll go somewhere else-" I begin and he sends me a sharp glare.

"If you get a tattoo anywhere, you get it at our shop." He says sternly, leaving no room for argument.

I smirk, "If you're offering." I snark and he clenches his jaw in frustration.

Andrei turns to Gigi with a teasing voice, "Gigi your girlfriend isn't welcome at any further business meetings." He says and Gigi laughs at that.

I gape, "Hey! Asshole..." I mutter and Andrei winks at me playfully, to which I roll my eyes and pull out my phone which was buzzing in my pocket.

Spaghetti mafia siblings 🍝🤌

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

We r here let us up

Soft boi🤠🥰:

Now

365 days🤢🐥:

Wait ur not in the house

I purse my lips, feeling bad for Massimo- but it was also really funny.

"I'm going to go let the guys up." I tell the room, and I get a series of 'okays' and nods.