28. Intuition

Yoongi's POV

Things are weird. The musky smell that becomes prominent as the rain pours. My jacket is getting soaked while I'm running through a dark alley. There's someone clinging onto me with one arm while hugging her side with the other. I have my left arm around their waist. I look down and I can't seem to make out who she is. She's barely holding on as I can see the paleness of her skin in the glow of the very few lights reflecting off the puddles. She's getting heavier because her feet are dragging in the water beneath our feet. "Come on baby. We're almost there" I tell her and she squeezes the back of my neck with her tiny hand to tell me she's doing her best. Suddenly, she's unable to pick up her feet so I swoop her into my arms to carry her like a bride. I can hear the footsteps splashing in the puddles behind us. I try even harder to move swiftly through the rain and into the car but this extra weight isn't making it any easier. I can see my car and I think to myself that we're going to make it. "Stay awake baby. Stay awake" I said right before someone knocks us over. My feet go tumbling and that female's body lands on the ground. The woman that was laying on the floor is now in Jihan's arms. Jihan has her arm around her neck and her other arm is held up with a gun pointed against the temple of the pale faced woman. I put both my hands out to try and calm Jihan down. "One wrong move and I'll kill the love of your life." Jihan says to me but I'm confused on why this is happening. I lunge towards her and

BANG!

My body jolts, waking me from my dream. I sit up on my bed and I can feel my sweat dripping down my face. I look down and see my entire shirt is soaked. "What the fuck?" I said out loud. I shook my head to shake away the crazy dream I just had. I get out of bed and headed for the shower. As I am washing off, my mind keeps replaying this odd nightmare. "Who was the pale woman? She must have been hurt because she was holding her side. Why was Jihan trying to kill her? Do I miss Jihan? Is that why she's showing up in my dreams?" I am thinking out loud now and as frazzled as I am, I shut the water off with no answers or conclusions made and head for the closet. I quickly get dressed before making my way down stairs. I looked at the clock and realized that I only slept 2 hours; plus it's only a bit past 6AM.

I get to the bottom of the steps and noticed that my father was still awake. "Yoongi!" He calls me and I walk over to greet him properly. "Yes father?" I stably responded. "Don't get crazy...we aren't sure yet...but a lock of hair just arrived in an envelope" he says to me and my heart begins to pound. "No no no no no no noooooo. This can't be happening to her. Please father. Please find her." I begged again. I dropped to my knees and tears start to escape my eyes. I don't remember the last time I cried but I miss her. This is killing me. "Stand up." He commands me and immediately follow directions. "We're working on it. This is a sign that she isn't dead. They want something. We are getting it screened to make sure it's really her hair." He explains to me and it brings me a bit of comfort.

I decided to head down to see Namjoon because something in my gut is telling me that we are closer than we think. I open the door and see him glued to the screen. I have no idea what he's looking at but I tap him on the shoulder to get a bit of his attention. He tilts his head to see me but looks back at the screen just as fast. "Not now Yoongi. I'm trying to find my sister." His voice is dry and angry. "I want to help." I mentioned and he snaps. "What could you do!? HYUNG! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER! NEVER LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" Namjoon gets angrier and angrier with each word. "I know. I know." I sighed and slumped into the chair next to him. "I need you to do something for me...it keeps bothering me." I don't think he will do anything for me but it's worth a shot to ask.

His fingers stopped typing and he swiveled his chair to look at me. "You have 5 minutes before I kick you out of here." Namjoon has a stern tone. "Ok, I had this dream about this girl named Jihan. She's a girl that has been a casual late night call from time to time. I have never brought her to my house nor brought her here. I've always got a hotel room or something in order to keep our family safe. I've never brought up my life to her but you know people can easily look me up. In my dream, I was helping someone escape. I called her baby and I'm assuming it's y/n and Jihan was the one who shot her. I don't know why but I can't shake this feeling inside of me. I think Jihan might be part of the reason why y/n was kidnapped. I need you to look her up." I hurriedly explained at lightning speed. You could even say it almost sounded like I was rapping. Namjoon laughs and I'm not sure why. "It was a dream! Hyung, you seriously want me to look up a girl you've been sleeping with because you think she's got some vendetta against y/n? Does she even know about y/n?" He questions me and for the first time, Namjoon has made me feel small. "I told Jihan that there's an arranged marriage and we are bonded together." I confessed. "Ughh what's her last name?" He asks as he turns his chair back to face the monitors. "I...I actually don't know." I answered and now I feel stupid. "I do have her phone number." I added but I couldn't help but get nervous. "Namjoon, I really think Jihan has something to do with this. It's fishy and I think that our bond is the reason why I have this feeling."

Namjoon shakes his head as if he still can't believe he is doing this for me. I give him the number and it turns out to be a burner phone but the location of that phone is what confirms my gut feeling. It's directly in the middle of the mansion...the mansion that belongs to the Hyun's. "Fuck." Is the only thing to escape both of our mouths at the same time. Namjoon picks up the phone and calls my dad. "Y/n is at the Hyun's. Yoongi helped figure it out." He says calmly into the phone and hangs up.

The door swings open so fast and hard that it slams into the wall. "How did Yoongi figure this out?" My fathers voice rumbles the room. I explain everything and we all know that it could have been divine intervention or just intuition but I believe that we are fated to be together; as if we had that invisible tiny red string tied to each other.

Once we got the results back that confirmed it was y/n's hair, My father cultivates a plan for us to execute tonight. I'm so glad that we figured this out but something tells me that there will be challenges to get to her.

—————————————————-