3. Hungover

Y/N's POV

I wake up with a throbbing headache and this painful feeling in my stomach. I finally turn off the alarm and noticed that if I don't get moving now, I'll never make it in time. I stumble out of bed and search for my phone. 

Should I call in sick? I just started... this'll look bad.

I reach in my purse and find my phone buried at the bottom. Looking at the screen I see Yoongi's name and that is when my memory slowly creeps back and that he was the one to take me home.

"Don't need to come into work today. I got you covered. Oh and if you act like that again, I'll put you in your rightful place."

He saved me for the first time. I crawled back into bed and fell back asleep until a few hours later, someone is ringing my doorbell like a maniac.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

I grumbled as I hoped that they would just go away but it continues. I leave my room and stomp to the front door. I swing it open and Yoongi stands there with a cup holder that holds two drinks and a couple of bags.

"What the fuck! Who the hell rings doorbells like that?!" I shouted and Yoongi walks by me and heads to the kitchen. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I questioned irritably. He opens the big bag, sorts the boxes and bowls on the table nicely and then sets the chopsticks on the napkin. Once he is done, he grabs one of the drinks and heads for the door. "Yoongi! What the hell!?" I try to catch his attention again. He keeps walking and I yell at him again. "Hey asshole!? You can't just bring food and not say a single thing!" I snapped and he then says "eat, drink the herbal tea, shower and rest." He continues to the door and when he grabs the doorknob; he paused and stopped. "And next time, put on more clothes if you're going to answer the door" Yoongi mutters and leaves the house. My head snaps down to look at what I'm wearing. I am wearing a sports bra and shorts. I can feel my face turning red as slap my hand onto my forehead.

Why am I always embarrassing myself!

I head to the kitchen to see what Yoongi brought and for some reason my heart flutters. He brought me a tray of sushi, a bowl of porridge, a turkey sandwich, a scone, and a bowl of ramen. I don't know why he brought me so much food but I hear my phone go off in my room. I dashed in there to retrieve it and it was Yoongi.

"I'm not sure what you liked so I got a bit of everything."
"You better not be back in bed! The food will get cold!"

Just as I thought he was so sweet another message comes through and I am quickly reminded that he is still an asshole. I head back to the kitchen and place the phone on the table as I take a sip of the tea. I feel an immediate sensation wash over my body; calming my headache and settling my tensed nerves. Right when I started to dig in, Yoongi calls me.

"Hello?" I answered "You better be eating!" He begins to lecture me. "I am! Why are you calling and disturbing my meal?" I sassily bark at him. "Brat! You need to find a better way to show your appreciation to someone who drove your ass home and even brought you food to feel better" Yoongi said with a sarcastic tone. "I'm already eating it! Isn't that enough appreciation?" I snapped and hung up. He makes me so irritated and I just continue to feed myself. I take a bit of everything and I can feel my hangover disappearing. I feel better now and I am also in a better mood.

As I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, I texted him a simple "thank you" and went on about my day. Once I'm back in bed, I pulled out my laptop to start looking for a new place to live. I get irritated as I am reminded of the conversation with my parents. I figured if I needed help I should call Namjoon for some help.

"Hey, you never call me. What's wrong?" Namjoon answers the phone. "Why does something have to be wrong?" I questioned. "What do you need? I'm busy." He says to rush me. "It's already after 8pm! Why are you still working?" I asked him. "Y/n, you don't call me unless things go wrong...what is happening?" Namjoon's voice is caring and worried. "Mom and dad are selling the house and I need to find a new place to live by next week! What do I do? I don't know where to start." I confessed and when Namjoon tells me that I could live with him, I immediately chose to live on my own. "You destroy everything! I can't live with you. Plus! I don't want to see you sneaking girls in and out. I'd rather be homeless than live with you." I said and we both laughed. "I miss you, I haven't seen you since the summer. When can I see you? You've been so busy." I am sad again but I let it go. "I can help you find a place. Give me two days. I'll handle everything just be there when I tell you." Namjoon's stern voice is back. I agreed and let out a big breath. "Go rest...and by the way...stop getting so drunk. I gotta get back to work." He says and hangs up before I could bring it up.

How did he know I was drunk? Did Yoongi call him? YOONGI RATTED ME OUT!

—————————
Flashback

Yoongi's POV

After Y/n released panic over me, I had to do something. While throwing on my jacket and grabbing my keys, I picked up the phone and called the one person I knew that could find her. After a couple of rings, Namjoon answered.

Namjoon: "What's up?"
Me: Your stupid ass sister is drunk and she didn't tell me where she was at...and she drove herself.
Namjoon: Why did she tell you of all people? She hates you. Wait....Does she know?
Me: I didn't say anything, did you? Wait.. did Yuna?
Namjoon: Nope I didn't but maybe Yuna did, give me a second to pull up her car.
Me: I just left so just tell me where to go. Jungkook is gonna pick up my car and I'll take her home.
Namjoon: Don't take advantage of her. She hasn't recovered from her ex.
Me: Ex? Who? I didn't know she dated someone
Namjoon: I think it's been 2 years since they broke up. She's at the Jin hyung's bar.
Me: I'll head there now. Thanks Joon
Namjoon: yah! Don't. Take. Advantage. Of. My. Sister.
Me: Who do you think I am?
Namjoon: that is the exact reason why I am saying that. Let me know when she's home. I would go but...
Me: I know. I know. Sorry that it's this way
Namjoon: I didn't have a choice, plus...it isn't too bad. Y/n has it worse than I do.
Me: what are you trying to say?
Namjoon: Hah, Nothing. Just go find her.
Me: yeah yeah yeah.

I hung up and drove to the bar.

End of flashback

My phone rings and when I looked down at the phone I feel excited but I remained calm. "YOONGI!!" Y/n screams the moment I answer the phone. "Did you tell my brother that you found me drunk!?" She interrogates me. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL MY BROTHER! NAMJOON DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW MY LIFE!" Y/n continues to scream. "Are you done yelling at me?" I asked with a dry tone. "I don't have time for this right now." I continued. "UGH! Whatever!" She groaned and hung up.

I need to take care of that attitude.
—————————————
A/N: please remember to vote 💜