𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 || 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐧

♡𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧♡:
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

୨୧

・❥・𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: ・❥・
𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐧🌑 𝐱 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫🚻 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

୨୧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟💗
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞💓

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ୨୧⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You sat at the dining table along with a few other agents. It saddened you to know that they were all oblivious to a certain shadow's birthday.

You knew Omen wasn't one to talk or socialize with others. He barely made an appearance unless he was assigned a mission.

Other than that, he was always in his room. He would rarely even come out for meals.

Over that past few months, you managed to to create a relationship with him that wasn't just acquaintances.

Something about him intrigued you. You didn't know what, but you admired him to some extent.

Omen was always a person who kept his emotions and thoughts to himself. He opened up to no one.

And you wanted to change that.

So, you secretly began to create a present for him. He had never celebrated his birthday. Some of the other agents didn't either.

However, you were determined to give him the best birthday he could ever have, by his standards of course.

"(Y/N)? You good?" Phoenix asked.

You flinched, "What?"

Killjoy giggled, "You were like in your own voodoo world for a second. But I relate, I do that  to sometimes."

You shake your head, "No, I'm fine. I just have...stuff to do..."

That seemed to catch Phoenix's interest, "Ooh, now I'm curious. What you having going on?"

At first you wanted to have the others join in on the celebration, but thinking of Omen's comfort zone, you refrained yourself.

"Just...stuff. Personal stuff."

Jett rolled her eyes, "So secretive."

You shrugged before getting up from the table, and heading to your room.

As you sat on your bed, you looked over abd smiled as you saw your new creation sitting on your desk.

It was a small cat plushie that you had knitted for Omen. You thought it would be a suitable gift for him.

Months ago, you had seen him knitting in his room. You were quite surprised, as you didn't expect him to do such an activity.

Although, the quietest people have the most unexpected secrets.

____________________________________

You sat in your room, and waited a few hours until it was sunset. At this time, many of the agents would be together in the lounge. So, your plan wouldn't be disturbed, and you could peacefully walk to Omen's room without being seen.

You grabbed the wrapped up gift and hid it in your arms. You pressed the button for your door and it quietly whooshed open, allowing you to get out and sneak down the hallway towards the shadow's room.

You soon arrived in front of his door. You were inches away from knocking on the door, until a swarm of butterflies fluttered in your stomach.

Why did you feel so...giddy?

You shook your head, ignoring the feeling in your stomach. You fought through it and softly knocked on his door, before backing away.

Moments of silence dragged on for very long minutes. But for you, it felt like hours. Your mind went straight to assuming he wasn't there, so your body moved on its own, and you began to leave.

Before you even took a step, you hear the door slide open. You turned your gaze and looked up at the dark mask of Omen.

He stared down at you, not making any signs of movement. You were extremely intimidated by the man, and the fact that you couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling made it worse.

To reduce the tension, you took a risk and began to explain to him why you there in the first place.

"Omen, I know you don't really like to celebrate it but...I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday..."

Your anxiety calmed a bit as you saw his form ease up a bit.

"And, I know you don't like talking a lot, or even spending time with people either, but I made you something, and...just...h-here..."

You took the gift from behind your back and held it out for him.

He slowly took if from you, and intently stared down at it, seeming if he was confused on what to do with it.

He hesitantly began to tear away the wrapping paper.  It seemed as if he was scared of it for some reason.

As he fully unwrapped the gift, his body froze as he stared at the small plushie in his hands. You were starting to get worried as you saw him slightly shake.

"Omen, are you okay? Do you not like it?"

Omen paused before quickly shaking his head. He gently hugged the plushie to his chest and his body relaxed.

"I...enjoy this...Thank you..."

You could practically die from how cute that was. He actually liked your gift. You could die happy now honestly.

You smiled at him, "I'm glad you like it. I actually got inspiration from your knitting skills."

He tilted his head,

"You knit?"

You nodded, "Yeah. It's not really a big thing I do. Just occasionally."

He hummed, "Then perhaps, we could knit together sometime...If you wouldn't mind it."

You perked up, "Really!? I-I'd...like that."

You didn't know why, but the thought of spending time with him filled you with happiness. This would be your chance to grow your bond.

"And another thing..."

Omen leaned over a bit and gave your head a gentle pat.

"Thank you, (Y/N), for making this day special."

***

Written On: 4/23/22
Word Count: 972