𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞 || 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐮

Description: You are Yoru's one and only beloved. After finishing up a romantic date at a luxurious restaurant, the two of you decide to visit a nearby park to watch the stars. However, your peaceful night is interrupted by some gang members Yoru recently encountered.

୨୧

Parings:

Yoru 🌌 x Female♀️ Reader

Themes:

Romance 💓
Fluff 💗
Action/Violence 👊(Minor)

Warnings:

Profanity 🤬 (Minor)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ୨ ୧⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You smiled as you and Yoru exited the restaurant, hand in hand. You grasped Yoru's arm in your own, leaning yourself against him in a side hug, earning a small smile from the radiant man.

"So, I assume you enjoyed yourself tonight?" He asked.

"Of course I did. As long as I'm with you, every night is perfect," You said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

The two of you made your way to his motorcycle. It was a beautiful deep blue accompanied with unique orange stripes. Thankfully, it was able to fit two people on it.

You both hopped on and he quickly started the engine. It's bright headlights turned on as smoke began to emerge out from under it.

"Hey (Y/N), you wouldn't mind if I took you to one last place for the night. I think you'll like it," Yoru said, looking at you over his shoulder.

"Take me away," You reply.

With a nod, Yoru drove off, the two of you speeding down the streets of Tokyo. Your arms were wrapped Yoru's waist, with your head resting against his back, allowing you to faintly hear his heartbeat.

To you, it was sometimes peaceful to just sit and listen to the sound of the man's heartbeat.

As you looked up, you realized that you didn't recognize the buildings that passed by. Although, you trusted Yoru, so it didn't worry you too much.

Soon, Yoru had stopped the engine and parked. You linked hands with Yoru again as he lead you to this unknown location.

After walking down a dirt pathway, you enter a place that seemed to be a meadow of some sort. However, it was absolutely beautiful. There were a variety of different flowers, glowing in the moonlight. And gorgeous cherry blossom tress.

Yoru chuckled, "Told you that you'd like it."

Rolling your eyes, you left his side and went to lay under a tree, with him following you.

The view of the stars was practically perfect. You entertained Yoru with your childish behavior as you pointed out different constellations.

Sometime during that, Yoru's hand had found its way to your's. You turned your head, gazing into his brown eyes as he did the same.

"This vacation was perfect," You said, sighing dreamily.

Yoru hummed, "Yeah. Too bad we have to leave tomorrow."

"Who cares, let's just enjoy the time we have left here. Together."

Yoru nodded, and the two of you continued to lay under the stars, basking in each other's company.

Neither of you knew how much time passed, but you knew it was getting late. And you needed to at least get some sleep, due to your long journey of returning back to the VALORANT HQ tomorrow.

You both headed down the path again. Though in the distance, you could tell out other figures standing near Yoru's motorcycle.

As the two of you got closer, you could make out the figures as a group of men, who did not look friendly.

"Well well, look who is is. Yoru and his little bitch," One of them said.

"Oh you little-"

Yoru puts a hand out in front of you, stopping you from doing anything reckless.

"Man you should get her a leash. Seems like you have a hard time controlling her," Another man said, causing a few of them to chuckle.

Yoru crossed his arms, "You're lucky that you encountered us today. Any other day, I would've let her beat the shit out of you all,"

"But we're simply trying to enjoy our night, without having bastards like you run it."

"Whatever. C'mon boys, let's finish what we came here to do!"

Yoru looked back at you, "This will only take a minute."

You smirked, leaning against a tree, "Take your time."

You watched as Yoru straight out beat them to a pulp. Most of them were on the ground unconscious, while others already ran from the fight. Cowards.

Yoru dusted himself off before taking off his mask and tucking it away. He stepped over a few bodies, making his way over to you.

"You seem amused," He said.

"Nah. You just don't know how hot you are when you fight," You say, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss.

"I'll take the compliment," He chuckled.

After pulling away, you seat yourself behind Yoru, wrapping your arms around his waist as he started the engine.

"Regardless of what just happened, tonight was amazing. Thank you."

"No problem 私の愛."

With that, Yoru drove off, and the two of you drifted through Tokyo, speeding off into the night.

୨୧

Written On: 2/19/22
Words: 847