𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐣𝐨𝐲

♡𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧♡:
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡-𝟏 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥.

୨୧

・❥・𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬・❥・
𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐣𝐨𝐲🤖 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞👨 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

୨୧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭💔
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞💓
𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞/𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧👊(𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ୨୧⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

As soon as the chopper landed, you jumped out of the aircraft alongside the rest of your comrades.

Your mission was to deactivate the spike that was placed by Mirror Earth's agents. Killjoy, Phoenix, Viper, Jett, and yourself were assigned.

"Everyone, split up," Viper commanded.

The team nodded and split ways. Regardless of Viper's orders, you remained close to Killjoy.

The both of you were like two peas in a pod. You went everywhere with each other and could barely be separated. (Although, sometimes you would be do to certain missions)

Your friendship with Killjoy was like no other. Although over the past few weeks, you began to feel...different towards her.

She was like your anchor of happiness. Whenever you were with her, your heart would flutter and your cheeks would flush  the purest red. You simply couldn't refrain yourself from smiling when she was around.

You knew you were in love. There was no other possible conclusion. But you were too embarrassed to mention it to anybody, especially with Cypher around. Your secret would get out in less than a day, and you wanted none of it.

For the time being, you tried your best to set your feelings to the side. Your focus was needed to help save Venice.

You turned your head to face Killjoy. She was looking down at a device in her hand, probably the item she used to deactivate spikes.

"I'm going up ahead. Holler if you need me," You said.

She chuckled, "Don't worry about me. I've got this all handled. Get the spike back to me as soon as possible."

You nodded before making your way around the corner.

"And try to remember to be careful. I need my science partner to come back intact thank you very much," Killjoy said over the comms.

"I will, don't worry."

You smiled to yourself. Killjoy's concern for you was one of the aspects you loved about her. Knowing that you had someone who cared for your safety warmed your heart. Especially since it was coming from the one you adored the most.

As you quickly made your way through the streets, you could feel a strange energy surging throughout the city. You knew you were getting closer to the spike.

As you turned another corner, you yelped as you felt yourself trip over something. Out of all of the times for your clumsiness to show, it had to be during a mission.

When you got up to your feet, you saw a bot strolling around. It whirred softly as it seemingly looked up at you.

That was when you noticed it was one of Killjoy's bots. You hadn't remember her bringing any of her bots with her. Did she without your knowledge?

You smiled down at the bot as it reminded you of Killjoy. It was quite funny, as it reminded you of R2-D2 from Star Wars.

You began to hear footsteps coming up behind you, and you immediately became alarmed, assuming it was an enemy.

You were confused as to why they weren't attacking you, but you wouldn't let your guard down for some foolish trick.

You frowned as you quickly grasped your gun and spun around, pointing it at the person behind you.

It was Killjoy. She squeaked a bit as she put her hands up in defense.

You sighed as you put your gun back into its holster. You were relieved to see it was her, but why was she here?

"Hey KJ. Wonder telling me why your bot is here?"

Killjoy tilted her head, gazing at the bot. You grew confused as her expression filled with concern.

"I didn't bring my bots..."

Your eyes widened.

"It's not your bot, it's mine."

Both of your gazes turned to see Mirror Killjoy in all her glory. She held a sinister smile, like a predator eyeing it's prey. She chuckled, pulling the trigger of her gun.

Time seemed to stop as the bullet raced towards your Killjoy. Out of instinct, you ran as fast as your legs could take you and tightly clutched onto her form, throwing her out of the way.

As the ringing in your ears ceased, you got up to your feet and noticed that Mirror Killjoy was nowhere in sight.

You quickly fell over again, and you began to feel a burning pain searing in your gut. As you covered your stomach with your hands, you could feel a wet liquid soak through your shirt and onto your hands.

Glancing down, you realized it was blood...your blood. You were somewhat relieved that Killjoy was okay, but you were quickly lossing your vision and were reaching the edge of death.

"(Y/N)! Look at me! Bitte!"

She rolled you over onto your back, and cupped your cheeks, desperately trying to keep you awake.

You could see the tears prickling at the corner of her eyes. It broke you to see her in such a vulnerable and distressed state.

Your hearing was beginning to fade out. But you could distantly hear her talking to someone through her earpiece, requesting help.

"Sage you have to help him! He's not going to last much longer!"

"He'll be okay. I promise you."

You felt Killjoy clutch you tightly to her chest, holding onto you for dear life.

"Don't leave me..."

You tried to force yourself to stay awake, you wanted to tell her how you felt before you were gone for good, but to no avail. You listened to her quiet sobs as you drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

***

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟗𝟖𝟏
𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧: 𝟑/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟐