𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 || 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱

Description: Waking up in the morning with Phoenix by your side.

୨୧

Pairings

Phoenix🔥 x Gender Neutral Reader

Themes

Fluff 💗
Comedy 🗣️
Slice of Life 🤝

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

As you woke up, the blinding light of the sun hit you in the face. You groggily rubbed your eyes as you let out a quiet yawn, proceeding to get up afterwards.

You were stopped when a pair of strong arms pulled you black, keeping you in place. As you turned your head, you were met with a sleeping Phoenix.

The British man slept peacefully, with his usual small snore. His beautiful brown skin glowed in the bright light.

You giggled as you kissed his forehead, before carefully removing his arms from around you. He was awfully clingy in his sleep.

As you got up, you heard a displeased groan come from you lover.

"Come back..." He whined, reaching out for you.

You rolled your eyes, "If you don't get up soon, Raze and Jett are going to bust in here. Like they always do..."

He sighed as he lifted himself up onto his elbows. He quickly grabbed you and hugged your smaller frame up to his bare chest.

You immediately melted into his soft embrace. You absolutely loved the warmth that radiated off of him and didn't want to leave it.

You chuckled, giving into Phoenix's wishes.

"I guess we can sleep for 5 more minutes..."

୨୧

Written On: 2/10/22
Words: 245