Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone

Start from the beginning

Lucy: well that sounds painful for any non Lenopan.

Ben: not if you get his powers when you bring him to life.

Penny: you know what, we're going to go down to the park. So why don't you guys get ready to go. Todays a nice day.

Ben: it's the middle of winter.

Penny: it's safe out there then in here with you're powers.

Lucy: unless you're made from mud, then you'll have to bundle up.

Penny: right, I forgot about that.

Lucy: Psyche, this weather isn't that bad for me since it's so spread out. And we have spots like this on my planet, there just hard to get through. I imagine it'd be the same for you humans.

Ben: Gwen told me you know a lot about aliens.

Lucy: I can only know so much from a backwater planet.

Ben: why has every alien I've talked to said earth is backwater. First the bounty hunters, then vilgax, then azmuth and now you. And I heard sludge back at the wedding what does it mean?

Lucy: sludge and sludge puppy is a term that is like a slur to us.

Rex: well, that's awful.

Penny: wait, you have bounty hunters after you?

Ben: I've kicked their butts like 5 times now. Next time I see tetrax I'm taking him down for good.

Penny: that isn't something to want Benji.

Ben: I know but it all comes with being an intergalactic hero.

Penny: don't tell me you've been to space.

Ben: ok, I won't say anything, but my aliens look awesome in spacesuits.

Penny: Benji, this isn't good. Who knows what kind of diseases you could've contracted while in space?

Ben: it was months ago, close to the end of summer.

Lucy: and I take offence to that.

Penny: sorry lucy, I didn't mean anything by it.

Lucy: I'm kidding, I get it. But most planets don't have anything nearly as bad as this planet. The only reason my parents want me to stay here is because our home planet is a mess right now.

Penny: I am so sorry lucy, I didn't know.

They hear and explosion from outside and when they head out, they find Gwen, six and Circe fighting an Evo looking a lot like a giant bunny.

Ben: these Evos are starting to look more and more like Animo's work.

Circe: well, he is working with van Kleiss so this could all be just a distraction.

Gwen: is that penny? HEY PENNY!

Penny: are those shields? Does she have shields?

Ben: yeah, from when we fought alien x.

He turns into rath and starts attacking the Evo as lucy forms a giant mallet and rex builds his BFS and he starts swinging at the Evo. Eventually changing to his smack hands to get in better hits. Meanwhile six continues to attack the same as he always has, and Circe extended her Evo jaw out.

Penny: what did she just do?

Circe waves as she screeches at the Evo and gets the Evo to move out of the way of the attacks so that everybody can get in better hits and there eventually able to get it nocked out and into a providence ship. Six makes his leave as the other two are left behind.

Ben: rath is shocked that Kevin isn't with you.

Gwen: I tried calling him but apparently, he's still busy on his project.

Rex: what project?

Circe: one where he's using me as his Evo. It's like cheating but cheating.

Ben: rath is ok with that.

Rex: I thought he would've asked me to help.

Circe: what can I say, I guess I'm just closer to him then you are.

Penny: what was that thing, and how did you do that with your jaw?

Circe: my Evo jaw? You have told her about Evos, right?

Penny: I know about those monster things, those are Evos right? That's what captain nemesis is saying.

Circe: don't listen to that guy. He's an Evo hating man who's profiting on their continued hatred, Evo's aren't all bad. Sure, some of them are monstrous but a lot are just regular people who aren't normal anymore. Rex has his builds, I have my Evo jaw and screech, tucc has his wraps, Skwydd has his nanite ink, cricket has her whole cricket thing and so on and so on. We even know about Evos in other universes. Fun right?

Penny: there are so many new things I've learned today. And I'm scared by most of it. Wait does that mean there are other universes?

Ben: I've met like 7 different versions of me.

Gwen: there's a universe where I get the watch.

Rex: and a universe where I cure all Evos.

Penny: oh, that's concerning.

Ben: come on, let's head inside. It looks like lucy's freezing up.

Lucy: I'm f...f...f... fine.

Gwen: come on, let's get in there.

They all head inside to wait out until ben's parent got home with lucy's caretakers.