"I know what a tadpole is".Max says.

"Alright,then you know most tadpoles are aquatic,right?Well Dart,he isn't.He doesn't need water".Dustin says.

"Aren't there nonaquatic pollywogs?".I ask.

"Terrestrial pollywogs?Yep,two to be exact".Dustin opens two books. "Indriana semipalmata and the adenomera andreae.One's from India and one's from South Africa.So how did one end up in my trash?".

"Maybe some scientists bought it here and it escaped?".Max says.

"Do you guys see that?".Mike says as he looks at Dart. "Looks like something is moving inside of it".

We all watch Dart and as someone shines a light so we can see better,Dart shrieks.He tries to jump from the table but Dustin catches him.

"There's another thing.Reptiles,they're cold blooded.Ectothermic right?".Dustin says. "They love the heat,the sun.Dart hates it.It hurts him".

"So if he's not a pollywog or a reptile".Lucas says.

"Then I discovered a new specie".Dustin says.

The bell rings and we all take our stuff and get out of the av club.

"We got to show him to Mr Clarke".I say as we walk into the hallway.

"What if he steals my discovery?".Dustin asks.

"He's not gonna steal your discovery".Mike replies.

I look over at Max but she doesn't look at me.

"You know I'm thinking of calling it Dustonious Pollywogus".Dustin says.He turns to Max. "What do you think?".

"I think you're an idiot".Max says.

After school we go up to Mr Clarke to show him Dart.

"This is the reason I was late to class".Dustin shows Mr Clarke the trap.

"Pretty neat.These doors function?".Mr Clarke asks.

"Well,yeah,obviously.But it's not about the trap.It's what's inside".Dustin replies. "Now this very well may change your perception of the world".

"Consider my interest piqued".Mr Clarke says.

"Alright,first let's just clarify that this is my discovery not yours".Dustin says.

"Dustin jesus,just show him".Lucas shouts.

Max looks at me and rolls her eyes.I smile.

"I'm just trying to clarify-".Dustin starts.

"Dustin!".Max cuts him off.

"Just show him what's inside".I tell him.

"Ok fine".Dustin says.

As Dustin gets ready to open the trap,Mike and Will run through the door.

"Stop!".Mike shouts as he runs over and grabs the trap. "I'm really sorry Mr Clarke.It was just a stupid prank".

"What are you doing?".Dustin asks.

"We need to go".Mike replies.

"Mike!".Dustin shouts.

"Right now!Right now!".Mike shouts running out the door.

We all follow after him.We run into the av room and Mike slams the door shut and locks it so Max can't get in.

"Mike,what the fuck?".I say to him but he doesn't say anything back.

After a while,Max starts banging on the door.