❄️ The Assassin of the Mist ❄️

ابدأ من البداية

"Of course, my sweet little grandson will be
upset. He'll cry, "Grandad! I want my
grandad!", oh, and my daughter will condemn the ninja of the hidden leaves, denouncing and blaming you for abandoning her father and living her life in sorrow. Oh, well it's not you're fault. Forget it." He spoke as he tried guilt tripping them.

"Well, I guess we have no other choice. Well have to keep guarding you." Kakashi says.

Hearing those words (Y/N) scowled in response before soon letting out a sigh understanding the situation. The guilt trip worked yes, but then again it would also be wrong to simply leave him there to die, she knew that herself.

Tazuna grinned as he soon held out a peace sign in satisfaction knowing well that he won.

"We're approaching shore." The man said as you all entered a tunnel leading into the island.

"That is far as I go. Good luck." The man said.

"Thank you for taking such a risk with us." Tazuna thanked him before soon turning to face all four Genin and Kakashi.

"Okay. Take me to my home, and I mean get me there in one piece." Tazuna ordered.

                            ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

The Team started to make their way towards Tazuna's hole every now and then making a bit of small talk, majority coming from Kakashi, Tazuna, Sakura, and (Y/N) who would add her opinions every now and then.

Their conversation was soon cut short by the sound of kunai being thrown by none other than Naruto. This making making the (H/C) female raise an eyebrow in confusion as she stared at her blonde friend who was all the was in the front.

"It was just a mouse! See, see don't worry!" He said as he then went after the kunai he threw. The rest team then started to scold him while (Y/N) stared at the blonde with a puzzled expression before she soon walked up the the blonde. "Wait, I think I hear something over there too!"

"Naruto, I think that's enough." She spoke in which Naruto threw another kunai at a tree which Sakura got mad at and hit Naruto in the head. "Didn't you listen?! Even (Y/N told you to stop have you gone death?!"

After Sakura said that a traumatize which rabbit peeked out from behind the tree where Naruto's kunai landed. Kakashi stared at the small creature with suspicion.

"It's a snow rabbit.." Spoke (Y/N) as she looked back at Naruto and Sakura.

"Ah, Naruto! Now look what you've done!" Sakura yelled at him.

Naruto began to freak out, as his face contorted into pure sadness for the poor creature. He immediately picked up the rabbit and held it in his arms. "Ah! A rabbit!" He exclaimed. "Oh, I'm sorry little Rabbit! Please forgive me!"

Kakashi-Sensei placed his hands in his
pockets, as he observed the bunny himself.

That's a snow rabbit, but the color, they only have white fur during winter, this bunny was raised indoors, which means it is used for one thing.... A replacement technique.

Suddenly Kakashi's eyes widen before quickly looking behind him and seeing a giant sword swing in towards them all.

"Get down now!"  Kakashi called out as everyone quickly ducked moving out of the way from the incoming impact as the sword hit the tree, and a ninja soon appeared on top of it.

"Hey, what the heck?!" The female shouted as she quickly stood up only to stare up at their attacker.

"Oh..."

Standing on top of the sword was a man who was extremely pale, with black-hair his headband wrapped over his forehead, he had arm warmers and grey striped pants. His mouth was wrapped up in bandages and he was completely shirtless.