The End of the Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Let the party start!"

xxXxx

Skara was not feeling very goog

She became depressed ever since Grom. She didn't mean to hurt Odwin, she didn't even know he liked her; she believed SHE was the one clinging onto nothing when she started having a crush on him.

"Ugh, why did i have to just stare at him like an idiot? I should have said something!" Said Skara before flopping into her bed and screaming into the sheets "i need to find a way to get my mind off of him; at least until i can actually talk to him again."

Suddenly, she remembered something that could help her get her mind of her crush.

"Wait, wasn't today the field trip to the emperor's castle?" Skara asked herself as she sat on her bed "maybe it'd be a nice breather."

Skara took a deep breath and decided to head to school to go to the emperor's castle.

There, she found something that might just help her make up with Odwin.

xxXxx

"Luz, what are you doing here? I thought with being the owl lady's apprentice and everything, you'd hate it there." Asked Skara skeptically while raising a brow.

Upon hearing Skara's question, Luz suddenly got nervous and hid something behind her back.

The two were now still in front of Hexside waiting for the trip to begin and Skara was weirded by Luz's choice to go on a trip to her enemy's lair.

"Oh, i was just, uh, interested in it's great history?" Said Luz with a shrug

Suddenly, Gus joined the conversation.

"Absolutely! We were just talking about this" Gus quickly interrupted with a leaflet for the trip, unintentionally causing Luz to sigh in relief "the emperor's castle has many powerful relics, like an orb from the oracle coven which can show you your best self! And hey, you might like this one: the golden harp."

Skara took the leaflet and saw the relic, a golden harp. She stared at it's powers and abilities for a very uncomfortable amount of time. One of the harp's powers is to clear one's mind and calm them down.

Skara thought she could play it for just enough time for Odwin to not disappear when he sees her. That way, she could talk to him without the harp brainwashing him or something if it could do that.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Asked Willow in concern staring at Skara's paralyzed figure

Skara didn't answer and continued staring at the golden harp, still formulating a plan to fix everything with Odwin.

"I think she's broken." Said Gus narrowing his eyes with a hand on his chin. Soon, he decided to wake her up by poking her.

"Aaaah!" Skara screamed in surprise only to see Gus and Willow confused faces "oh sorry, i zoned out for a bit...heheh."

As Gus and Willow shrugged, Skara began crafting a plan much like Luz. It was time to steal some relics.

xxXxx

"I'm still confused as to how you managed to sneak cake in here." Asked Amity in confusion as she ate her share of the cake

"Yeah" added Odwin "I'm pretty sure mom would notice something this big even if it was hidden with illusion magic"

"Trade secret, dear siblings" chirped Emira sitting on the floor with Ed and Od as she ate a piece of cake

"Definitely didn't sneak it in with dad's stuff." Added Edric prompting Emira to playfully elbow him to the side.