imessage

moon monji
taehyung's boyfriend?

mysterious man
ah, taehyung's kidnapper i assume?

moon monji
hey! if anything
he kidnapped me 😡

mysterious man
whatever helps you sleep at night
address please?

moon monji
##-### green meadows
im on the fifth floor, last door down the right

mysterious man
thanks, i'll be there in 5

mysterious man
no problem, mysterious man

mysterious man
it's min yoongi, sweetheart.
you'd better remember it
read

monji could not help the bright red blush that adorned her features as she read the text over and over again.

's-sweetheart?!' her pupils vibrated violently in shock as her eyes refused to leave her phone screen.

'he called me sweetheart?! sweetheart, me?!i'm being called a sweet-'

"why is your face so red?"

the young artist dropped her phone in shock and jumped away from the counter, only for her back to collide with the sink that was directly behind her.

a sharp pain shot up her back as she quickly went to soothe the pain with a hand pressed to her lower back.

taehyung stared at her in confusion, halting his movements as he watched her struggle.

"it's nothing, don't mind me." she was quick to reassure.

"that's for you if you want it. it's one of my favourites, but i don't know if it'll be your cup of tea." the girl snickered at the last sentence as taehyung went to pick up the mug while he chuckled at her.

"ha ha, hilarious." he dully stated before taking a sip.

the male was immediately blessed by a nice warm minty breeze that traveled through his entire body. the sweetness of the tea was just the right amount to compliment the mint that did not make it overpowering.

he hummed in satisfaction while using two hands to encase the mug, "mhmm, now this i love."

monji flashed him a smile as she watched him snuggle into himself, "i'm glad."

"oh by the way, one of your boyfriends called while you were in the shower." the statement immediately broke the male out of whatever serene state he was in.

"who." he placed down the mug, his smile dropping from his face, and grabbed her shoulders, "who was it."

"yoongi?" she said hesitantly as his gaze bored into her own.

"noooo!"

monji was rooted in place as taehyung started throwing a tantrum once again.

"i'm dead! he's gonna murder me in cold blood, bring me back to life, and give me to jin hyung to kill once again!" he had now fully encased his arms around her while burying his face into her shoulder.

"damn, double homicide." she whispered, body still tense at the sudden contact between them.

"not helping!" he huffed out.

monji awkwardly lifted a hand to pat him on the back, "my bad."

the pair stood in the surprisingly comfortable silence of the kitchen.

monji was starting to enjoy the comforting sensation of having taehyung's long arms wrapped around her, it actually felt nice. she could not help but sigh in satisfaction as she took a tiny inhale of his natural scent. she could get used to this.

unfortunately, their moment was loudly interrupted by the rapid sound of knocks emitting from the front door.

"taehyung i know you're in there!"

"oh no."

chapter hooray!

monji is honestly one of the most complex characters i've created tbh. but i think that's purely because she's kinda inspired by me lol.

i hope to introduce more of her back story soon so y'all can understand why she acts the way she does and like why she is very id say cute and panicky on the inside or when she's alone as compared to when she's with other people and she acts more posh and intellectual i suppose.

(idk if y'all are even getting these personality differences 💀💀 i might be thinking too much into it, most likely yes)

but anyways mid years are starting next week for me, so i'll officially be gone for 2 weeks 🥲
wish me luck guys.

anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

yours sincerely,

mororo-kun~~~