34 ♡⟿ 1000 cranes ! 💚

Start from the beginning

"Your clothes, my hair, pillow.. " you paused. "yeah..?" he listened. "and ground" you finished. "hey y/n... acknowledge three things you hear"

"Clock ticking, message rings, birds" you said calming a bit down. "Is that so..?" he hummed and asked you, "Tell.. me two things you smell" he combed your hair, now his heart beat was increasing seeing you so close to him.

He calmed you down multiple times but still couldn't get used to it. "your scent, food" you mumbled your eyes feeling heavy and as soon as your body calmed down you passed out in Rindou's arms.

He picked you up and placed you on your bed, tucking you in and brushed your baby hair. He heard message rings sounds from his phone seeing his elder brother texted him.

"not in love my ass ^.^" his message read. Rindou sighed running his finger through his blond and blue hair. He looked at the photo frame on your study table seeing your and your boyfriend well late boyfriend's picture together.

"Kei..." you mumbled in your sleep shifting a bit.

"I am not sure what scares me more. That you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you after all these months" was was he said before closing the door and leaving you to nap.

 That you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you after all these months" was was he said before closing the door and leaving you to nap

"You're a gift to everyone you meet.." Chifuyu mumbled brushing your h/c hair locks by his fingers. 

You silently hummed, his arms were wrapped around your body as your head was on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat. He was cuddling you in your bed.

He was afraid you leave you alone at night due to your sleep issues, suicidal thoughts and nightmares. 

You knew in his arms that you were safe and let your guard down. "I tell everyone how amazing you are.." he said fixing the bed sheets. You felt really grateful for him being with you.

Not just because Baji said him to take care of you before he died but Chifuyu was there for you every time. "Really..?" you asked, touched by his words. He hummed smiling.

He always whispered sweet words into your ears when cuddling hoping you don't have negative thoughts and end up with nightmares. He will narrate you stories before bed. 

"I am really glad we met." he kissed your forehead. At night he would stare at your figure, studying your breathing patterns closely just to make sure you're still alive and still breathing
.

He  mumbled a 'good - night' was the last thing you heard before falling into deep slumber with a smile on your face.