Billy steps to the side and I walk around him, going to get ready for this party that Laura wanted to happen. The "small gathering" was nothing more than a lie, I didn't know more than half these people here. I thought about locking myself in the room until the "small gathering" ended, but being that Mom is coming I know she would disapprove. And Coop and Chris were tagging along today. Heh, Dillon too. Going to need them here since the people I do know, Jordan and Olivia, are acting weird.

My party or not, I always opt for comfort over; decided on a pair of brown sweatpants, a black crop top, and the matching brown sweater, and white high top sneakers. Instead of my go-to hairstyles, sleek back, I left my hair down for tonight; running a flat iron over it a couple times. For accesorios I kept it light, stud earrings, finger rings; I debated back and forth about taking my dad necklace off for today but left it on in the end, tucking it out of plain sight.

 For accesorios I kept it light, stud earrings, finger rings; I debated back and forth about taking my dad necklace off for today but left it on in the end, tucking it out of plain sight

Heading downstairs I start to pull my phone out and pretend to be busy, but I spot Spencer standing against the wall. "Hey." I smile as stand beside him. "Do you have any clue who these people are?"

"Other than you, not a clue." Spencer shakes his head, he looks me up and down then says, "Ew. Your stomach showing."

"Ew." I mock his voice. "That's your face."

"You have the same face."

"But mine is cuter."

He laughs, throwing an arm around me and pulling me close to him, and rest his head on top of mine. "I'm happy I got you as my twin, I don't think I'll like my twin if it was anybody else. Happy birthday, Sam."

"You should be happy because you're stuck with me for life." I tell him, poking him in his side. "Happy birthday, Spence."

Spencer may be overprotective and overreact to situations which can annoying, but I couldn't and wouldn't ask for a better brother.

We remain on the wall watching everyone else have enjoy our non-party, as I scan the party my eyes lock with Jordan but only for a brief moment when I break eye contact. "How long are you and Jordan going to keep this up?"

Luckily before I could answer him because the doorbell rings, and when the woman opens the door, Mom, Dillon, Coop, and Chris walk inside. Conversation immediately over as we walk over to greet the only people I truly know. "Please tell me y'all came to take us away from all this?"

Chris smiles, "More like, get through this together."

"Can I see what y'all rooms look like?" Dillon ask, bouncing up and down in his spot.

"Sure, Dee." Spencer towards the stairs. "The fifth bedroom to the right is mine room and Sam's is right across from the bathroom. Go check it out."

Dillon races towards the stairs as Mom raises an eyebrow, "Fifth room on the right?"