"Thanks," Harry said in genuine honesty, before he carefully removed the sharp glass still surrounding it and taking it out without tearing it even once. "One less thing to do," Harry added, relaxing a little. He spread it out on a nearby desk. "So where will the food be stocked, I doubt it's the cafeteria?"

"Pantry in the kitchen," Merle pointed towards it his eyes narrowed and shrewd.

Andrea looked the map over, mentally pin pointing where they were and where they'd been, Harry was right to want a map, this place was huge - much bigger than she'd anticipated, there was even catacombs beneath the prison. It would take all of them weeks if not a month at the most to get everywhere completely cleared. "There's the infirmary, I wonder if it's stocked?"

"Maybe, I guess we'll find out," Harry said optimistically, but wasn't he always? Not that it truly mattered he had a huge selection of Muggle drugs in his trunk. What could he say? There was just no point to leaving it there...they might need it. He might not be able to take the stuff but he'd been at a quarry and there were many who could use it. Although nobody had so far, but he knew there would come a time when they would need it.

"We could use these rooms, they've got quite a bit of sun in them," Luna said looking around seeing the potential.

"As a green house?" Harry knew what she was thinking.

"Yeah, safer than having it outside, people might see it and try to get in for it," Luna commented.

"I don't know, it needs direct sunlight, otherwise they'll just wither and die," Harry mused he hadn't really thought of that himself if he was honest. "It's nothing we need to worry about right now, we have time to think it through." as long as they were getting water for the time being anyway and they were Harry was making sure of that.

"The room isn't big enough to hold everything we brought with us," Andrea pointed out, giving the room a critical look over.

"True, there really isn't room to grow," Luna nodded, and they definitely needed the room.

"Right lets go, we're wasting daylight." Harry said, not really interested in talking about vegetables or whether there was enough room, that wasn't his primary concern right now. With that he rolled up the map and kept both long sheets of paper, they were almost like parchment though.

It didn't take them long at all to reach their cell block again.

"How did it go?" Carol asked as Sophia opened the door, Carol absently patting her daughter on the back in comfort.

"We got a map, it will be helpful." Harry commented as they all wandered back in, half the floor had already been scrubbed and the blood in one cell was completely gone. He noticed all their belongings were up on the rail, keeping the bloody water and bleach from getting on them. They had been really busy since they'd gone; Amy and Dale were still in the second cell, one scrubbing the walls and Dale mopping the floor. "Are you alright, Dale?" Harry questioned the elder man, he looked extremely pale, and not his usual look surely the blood couldn't be having such a profound affect on him? Unless he got faint at the sight of blood? But that couldn't be he had been up close and personal with a lot of gory things since this all started happening.

"I'm fine," he insisted giving Harry a small tense smile.

"Don't overly exert yourself," Harry stated, before turning his attention to the map. His fingers going in a zigzagged line, as if he was trying to memorise where he wanted to go. "Alright, this is where we are going," Harry told them firmly, pointing out each corner until they got to the kitchen, then pointed further up he guessed it would take at least two or three hours to check it all depending on the number of walkers. "What do you think?" asking for their opinion.