"Will you look at me?"

His voice slipped through me like silk and I clench my eyes at his delicious tone. I shudder and rotate my body towards him, feeling the heat from his skin from across the bed.

When my eyes slide open, Kassian was already looking back at me, his expression one of relief and content. "Thank you for coming back to bed," his voice is quiet. "I couldn't do another night without you."

I clear my throat. "Me either."

I take a deep breath through my lungs, Kassian's scent suddenly suffocating me as I melt into the sheets. My wolf howls and whips inside me, wanting to be closer than we already were but I wanted to take it all a minute at a time.

My eyes flick down to Kassian's bare broad shoulders, the curve of his bicep casting a shadow across his gorgeous skin. I clench my core and shudder at the wave of arousal that shot through my body.

For some reason I decide to think back to all the times Kassian has fucked the shit out of me in this bed, when he's pinned me down to by my throat and pounded my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

I gasp silently and squeeze my legs together, the pressure of pleasure between my legs. Why am I doing this to myself?

There is a time and a place to get horny and it isn't now, especially after our fight.

Read the room Cleo, read the fucking room. You're stronger than a stupid orgasm.

My eyes float back up to Kassian but he's already watching me, I bite down on my lip and shiver. Oh, why did he have to look so good all the fucking time?

"What's wrong?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows.

I twist in the duvet again, squeezing my legs impossibly tighter. He flicks his eyes between mine, slowly inhaling. Then it hit him, the smell of my arousal.

He breathes in slowly, then he closes his eyes in satisfaction and when he opens them again they're as dark as midnight. Even darker, if that's even possible. Like he was ready to pounce but he keeps himself at bay.

"I-I want to help you," he swallows harshly then licks his lips. "But I get it if you don't want me to. I've been an ass and I know I'm in the doghouse."

His deep voice makes my pussy throb and I fucking hate myself. My core wanted a release so bad and she sure as hell would keep me up all night until I got one, even if I had to do it to myself.

I bite onto my lip and whimper softly as I release my legs, another wave of arousal making Kassian breathe harder. "Cleo," he says almost in a warning. I glance down at his chest, watching it rise and fall quicker than I've ever seen. "Maybe you need to get into a cold shower, or maybe I do I–"

My hand grips his wrist, sending electric shocks down my arm. Kassian instantly stops talking and he watches my actions. I place his bare hand against my midriff and slip his fingers into my silk shorts and through my panties.

Kassian breathes in harshly and I release his wrist, his fingers graze the outside of my panties and I hiss in pleasure. Without another word he slips his finger down my wet slit, I shudder hard.

"Jesus Cleo," he heaves out. "You're fucking soaked."

I hum as he glides his finger up and down my pussy, then he places two fingers flat against my sex and circles them around my throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck," I grip onto the sheets tightly and spread my legs wider, giving him a better angle.

Kassian scoots closer and kisses my neck, peppering kisses down my collarbones. I gasp and release a tiny moan, causing Kassian to work his fingers faster around my clit.