He didn't expect that the little milk cat is so simple and weak, it is easy to be injured.

Gu Yanqing hugged the little milk cat tightly in his arms, "Baby, you know what? It's really brave that you stood up to protect me today and insisted on being with me. I'm really touched and proud of my baby. "

But who says brave people can't be afraid of hospitals? I was also afraid of injections when I was a child. Let others laugh if they want, as long as we know that we are brave."

"Also, my parents It's not that they don't like the baby, they just don't know the baby well enough. When they really understand the baby, they will definitely like the baby."

"Come on, give me a kiss, stop crying, I'll die of heartache if I cry again.

" The kitten kissed her cheeks, lips, nose tip, and forehead softly, with the utmost tenderness.

The kitten leaned softly against the man's warm and firm embrace, sniffing her nose, and said "Really?"

Gu Yanqing gently rubbed the soft waist of the kitten, patiently and softly coaxing "Liar baby. I'll become a pig, okay?"

The little milk cat hugged Gu Yanqing's neck, and took the initiative to kiss her soft and attractive lips, "Don't let the master become a pig."

Gu Yanqing's heart trembled, and the little milk cat moved Soft lips licked and sucked between lips and teeth.

"Okay, listen to the baby, don't turn into a pig."

"Don't hide, kiss for a while. Hmm~" The

car drove back to the apartment, and Gu Yanqing carried the kitten upstairs.

The servants had already put warm water in the bathtub, Gu Yanqing hugged the kitten to wash Xiangxiang, then poured the medicated oil given by the doctor in the palm of his hand and rubbed it warm, and massaged the kitten with the bruises on its back.

I don't know if it's because it hurts when I move. During the whole bathing process, the little milk cat is leaning on the man's arms obediently and softly, neither crying nor making trouble. Only when the back is bruised, it may be because of too much pain. Now, only two small pearls were dropped, and she whimpered loudly.

Gu Yanqing felt very distressed, but he had to press and massage vigorously, otherwise the recovery would be slow, and the little cat would suffer more.

He endured the pain and massaged for half an hour.

As soon as the button was finished, he quickly ordered the servant to bring goat milk to coax the kitten.

Crying and chirping doesn't affect the little cat's meal. With small pearls hanging from the corners of his eyes, he sucks the pacifier and enjoys the delicious goat milk, and soon forgets the uncomfortable emotions.

After drinking

ei

ei, Gu Yanqing hugged the little milk cat to sleep.

The little milk cat huddled in the man's warm embrace all night, and did not get up in the middle of the night to decorate.

The next day, because the kitten was injured and didn't want to move, Gu Yanqing didn't take the kitten to the company, instructed the servant to take care of the kitten, and went to work by himself.

The two kissed deeply for a long time before leaving.

After many kisses, Gu Yanqing summed up the experience.

The little milk cat doesn't like to bite his mouth. As long as he doesn't bite his soft lips, he still likes and enjoys kissing.

So now every time we kiss, Gu Yanqing just entangles his lips and tongues, and controls himself not to bite the little milk cat, so that he can fully enjoy the sweetness of the little milk cat.

Although Su Juju always fights with the little milk cat on weekdays, but Gu Yanqing does not bring the little milk cat to work, Su Juju is the most anxious.

Although she was a little afraid of Gu Yanqing, she still came over and asked, "Mr. Gu, what's wrong with the little cat? Why didn't you bring him to work?"

Gu Yanqing looked up at Su Juju, and saw the genuine concern and concern on her face, There was a soft smile on the corner of his mouth, "I was injured accidentally yesterday, it's nothing serious, it will be fine in a few days, thank you for your concern."

Gu Yanqing rarely smiles, he is extremely handsome, but there is no expression on his face, which makes people Feels like an inaccessible iceberg.

But once he laughed, even if it was just a shallow smile, it instantly made his face come alive.

There is an indescribable tenderness that reaches people's hearts, and it is very beautiful.

Su Juju suspected that she had read it wrong, and stared at Gu Yanqing blankly, almost drooling.

President Gu actually smiled at her? ! ! !

Su Juju thought, she finally understood why Huan Jun would play the princes with beacon fires, just to make a beautiful smile.

It's so fucking good looking! ! !