Chapter 29

"What are you doing?" Mother Gu looked at the little milk cat coldly. "Since you are so ignorant and unwilling to leave my son on your own initiative, then as a mother, naturally I have to help my son."

"You continue . Being together will be detrimental to Ah Qing's future."

"No, don't come here, hmm~"

As soon as the little milk cat finished saying this, the bodyguards swarmed up and held it down, covering it with a stinky handkerchief. Mouth and nose, and then he felt his head and eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and finally fainted completely.

The bodyguards put the kitten in a sack and carried it out of the apartment.

The servant stood aside, trying to stop them from saving the kitten, but was afraid of Mother Gu, opened his mouth, and finally did not dare to stop.

Mother Gu glanced at the servant, "Aqing came back and told him that Baitang left by himself, do you understand?" The

servant did not dare to look up at her in front of the powerful mother Gu, and nodded with her head lowered. Nod "yes".

Mother Gu snorted with satisfaction and walked away with a group of people.

When Gu Yanqing returned to the apartment after get off work, he noticed something unusual.

As soon as he entered the door, he hurried upstairs to the room to find the little milk cat.

But the duvet in the room was empty.

Gu Yanqing's heart was beating rapidly, and for some reason, he had a very bad premonition.

He walked out of the room quickly, and was about to go to another room to find the kitten.

The servant stood by the door and stopped him, "Young master, don't look for it, Bai, Mr. Bai has left by himself."

"What?" Gu Yanqing raised his voice subconsciously, and then he shook his head, "Impossible, baby is so timid, he can't go away by himself.

" Red didn't dare to look up at him, and his eyes were still rolling around in a guilty conscience.

"Someone has been here, right? Is it my parents?" Gu Yanqing's tone suddenly sank.

He took the kitten home to meet his parents yesterday, and was strictly asked by his parents to be separated from the kitten.

Today the kitten is gone.

He's timid, and he certainly can't go away on his own.

Then there is only one possibility. His parents came and took the kitten away, trying to force them to separate.

The servant did not expect Gu Yanqing to guess so accurately, and subconsciously raised his head and looked at him in astonishment.

Realizing that he was exposed, he quickly lowered his head.

But it was too late, Gu Yanqing had already guessed it from her shocked expression.

His eyes were staring at the helpless expression on the servant's face, and his tone was cold.

"I don't care what my parents told you, you are my servant, you'd better tell me honestly, what happened today, where did the white sugar go?"

Under the strong pressure of Gu Yanqing, the servant finally couldn't stand it. Stop, plop down on the ground and cry.

"Master, don't be angry, I'll tell you everything." The

servant cried and told Gu Yanqing everything that happened today.