Chapter 11

Gu Yanqing was shocked, hurriedly rushed out of the company with the little milk cat in his arms, and rushed to the pet hospital.

Gu Yanming was also shocked, thinking that if the little milk cat died, there would definitely be a crack in the relationship between Gu Yanqing and him, so he quickly followed.

The veterinarian did a general examination of the kitten.

"It should have hit the head, causing a slight concussion and temporary fainting." "

Don't disturb the little guy, let him lie down quietly."

He raised his head, put a water bag on the side for cold compress, then closed the door and let the kitten rest in the consultation room.

Although Gu Yanqing was worried about the little milk cat, he had to leave the little milk cat and walk out of the consultation room.

The door of the consultation room is a glass door. Through the glass door, Mr. Gu looked at the weak little cat lying there alone.

It looks pathetic and fragile.

He was heartbroken.

"Aqing, I'm sorry, I was in pain at the time, so I subconsciously threw him out."

Gu Yanqing also calmed down at this time.

"It's not my fault, brother, it was the little cat who bit you first. I apologize to you for the little cat."

Gu Yanming had a smile on his face when he heard Gu Yanqing say this.

But before he could be happy, Gu Yanqing spoke again.

"Although the little milk cat is naughty, it never attacks people randomly. Maybe"

Gu Yanqing paused. "Maybe he really doesn't like brother, brother, let's go first, and try to contact the little milk cat as little as possible in the future."

While Gu Yanqing was talking, he didn't even look at Gu Yanming, and stared at the little milk cat the whole time.

Although he didn't blame Gu Yanming, and even apologized to him, his tone was clearly protecting the little milk cat.

Gu Yanqing didn't look at him, so Gu Yanming didn't bother to pretend, his face became gloomy, but his voice was still gentle.

"It's my fault, even though it hurts, I can't treat the kitten so rudely."

"Then I'll go first."

"Yeah" Gu Yanqing didn't look back at Gu Yanming.

Usually he respected this brother and gave him personally.

Gu Yanming returned to Gu's own room.

There was a fire in his heart, and he desperately wanted to destroy everything in the room.

But he can't do that, it goes against the gentle and kind character he pretended to be in front of the Gu family.

So he walked to the breeding farm in Gu's Manor, grabbed two little rabbits, cut their throats with a knife, and watched the two white and soft little rabbits struggle with blood in his palm, and finally became weak. .

He felt that these two little rabbits were very similar to the cheap cat raised by Gu Yanqing.

One day he'll cut that beast's throat like this himself.

Gu Yanming carried the corpses of two little white rabbits and threw them to the two Tibetan mastiffs.

The Tibetan Mastiffs flashed their sharp fangs, and instantly tore the two little white rabbits to shreds, curled their big blood-red tongues, and swallowed their pitiful flesh.