Chapter 19

Gu Yanming is an orthopedic, not an obstetrician, so he should not be holding a baby bottle.

He is usually very gentle and polite to people, so the nurses and doctors like to chat with him when they see him.

"Oh" Gu Yanming looked down at the bottle in his hand, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously evoked a smile, "I picked up a kitten and fed him some goat milk."

Immediately, a look of admiration appeared in the nurse's eyes, "Doctor Gu is really gentle. Handsome and loving."

Gu Yanming smiled, noncommittal.

Is he loving?

He picked up this little three flower out of the idea of ​​​​using it. The moment of emotion and compassion just now was only a flash in the pan.

He is probably not loving.

His heart had died after being abandoned countless times.

This loving sentence brought Gu Yanming's rationality back into the cage.

Returning to the research clinic again, Gu Yanming's eyes have returned to a icy coldness.

Xiao Sanhua was still lying on the bed unconscious.

Gu Yanming locked the door of the research clinic, walked to the bedside, picked up Xiao Sanhua who was in a coma, gently squeezed Xiao Sanhua's mouth, and stuffed the pacifier in.

Xiao Sanhua felt the sweet goat milk on the tip of her tongue, and then she sucked the pacifier with her small mouth.

Because she was weak and weak, Xiao Sanhua drank very slowly.

It took about half an hour to finish a bottle of goat milk.

After drinking the milk, probably because of some strength, Xiao Sanhua finally woke up from the coma and opened her eyes.

The five senses returned to the cage, and Xiao Sanhua felt that all the places on her body that used to be extremely itchy were now all coated with potions, and the injured arm was also bandaged.

He looked to the side and saw a man sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him.

"You, who are you?" Xiao Sanhua looked at the handsome man in front of her.

Gu Yanming curled his lips into a gentle and harmless smile, "I saved you, I am your new master."

"New master?" When Xiao Sanhua was very young, her parents were taken away by bad people to do a terrifying experiment and died. Now, he has been wandering, longing for a home.

But people looked at him dirty, and they all hated him and refused to adopt him. When the handsome and gentle man in front of him said that he was his new owner, Xiao Sanhua's eyes lit up with joy.

"Really?"

Gu Yanming reached out and touched Xiao Sanhua's little head. "Of course it's true, little guy. From now on, you have a home."

Xiao Sanhua looked at Gu Yanming gratefully, and her round eyes flashed for a moment. With tears in his eyes, he plunged into Gu Yanming's arms at once.

"Thank you, master, I have a home, I'm so happy, woo woo woo."

Gu Yanming hugged Xiao Sanhua's soft body, feeling the soft and attractive waist.

The man's Adam's apple moved slightly, and his lower abdomen was a little tight.

Little Sanhua was lying in Gu Yanming's arms, suddenly thought of something, and raised her eyes to look at Gu Yanming.