Chapter 51

gu yanming heated the takeaway, brought it to the bed, held xiao sanhua in his arms, and gently fed him to eat.

"baby, be careful with the heat."

before gu yanming took a bite, he had to put it on his lips and blow it first, try the temperature with his lips, and then feed it to xiao sanhua.

he used to think that he would never take care of a person so carefully in his life.

but now, he understood that he had finally met such a person who made him willing to be gentle.

xiao sanhua finished eating the man's carefully fed meal expressionlessly, and then lay back on the bed, coldly turning his back to gu yanming.

gu yanming held out his hand and wanted to touch xiao sanhua.

but the hand paused in mid-air for half a moment, and finally it was returned.

the little sanhua who used to trust him incomparably and clingy could not come back after all.

he lost it with his own hands.

gu yanming sat aside and watched xiao sanhua sleep.

he sat like this until the next morning.

professor xia came to the laboratory very early and brought breakfast to gu yanming.

gu yanming fed half of it to xiao sanhua.

"when you're done eating, help me tie him to the stage."

professor xia debugged the instrument while walking.

"hmmm," gu yanming responded, almost daring not to look into xiao sanhua's eyes.

and xiao sanhua didn't look at him, he just looked at the miserable white wall across the bed coldly, his face was expressionless, and his eyes were empty.

after eating breakfast, gu yanming carried xiao sanhua to the stage and tied him tightly with a leather chain.

during the whole process, only when the body just touched the cold * platform, xiao sanhua shrank a little.

the rest of the time, he didn't respond.

doesn't xiao sanhua want to resist? no, he just knew that resistance was useless.

before professor xia stuffed the little sanhua with headphones, he observed the state of the little sanhua.

"well, yes, it's much better than yesterday, so that you can make sure that the experiment is accurate, well-stated, and well done."

professor xia's praise was like deeply piercing a steel needle into gu yanming's heart.

did he do a good job?

is it good to send your beloved to the test bench with your own hands?

he hung his head, hiding the self-deprecating smile at the corner of his mouth.

professor xia put on the headphones for xiao sanhua in a sharp motion, and then began to experiment.

gu yanming stood by the side.

xiao sanhua's appearance of being tormented by noise made him almost unbearable to look at.

he subconsciously turned his head, and at this moment, professor xia exclaimed, "it's done!" 

this was followed by the cat's piercing scream.

gu yanming quickly turned his head to look at the past, and then saw xiao sanhua transform into the form of a cat, breaking free from the leather chain, ripping off the headphones, his whole body exploded, his eyes were blood red, and his claws stretched out of the meat pad, and he was very aggressive towards professor xia.

"hold him down for me, now you have to inject him with tranquilizers, or we'll both be in danger."

professor xia stood up from his chair, stepped back in a defensive posture, stepped back to the potion table, and reached out to explore the tranquilizer.

gu yanming looked at xiao sanhua, who had fallen into an extremely manic state, in a stunned state.

he was clearly the result of extreme suffering.

xiao sanhua was docile by nature, but she was also forced into such a manic and bloodthirsty horror.

what kind of great pain was that voice for him?

gu yanming hardly dared to think about it.

looking at the little sanhua like this at this moment, he didn't feel afraid, only the heart, a sharp pain.

professor xia found the tranquilizer, turned his head to look, gu yanming was still looking at xiao sanhua, who was in a frenzy and could attack them at any time, in a daze, and hurriedly shouted, "yan ming, what do you think?" hurry up and help me control him! gu yanming

only then returned to god, he slowly approached xiao sanhua, and when xiao sanhua looked at professor xia, he pounced on it and pressed xiao sanhua to the stage and held it dead.

professor xia hurried over to insert the tranquilizer into the back of xiao sanhua's neck.

however, xiao sanhua, who was in a state of madness, had terrible strength.

he twisted wildly under gu yanming's hands, showing his sharp teeth and claws, constantly trying to tear the two of them apart.

beads of sweat oozed from professor xia's forehead, and he seized the time to insert the tranquilizer into the back of xiao sanhua's neck.

when the cold needle poked into the flesh, xiao sanhua suddenly screamed loudly and bitterly, and struggled with all her strength.

gu yanming did not press tightly, and was bitten by xiao sanhua. the fangs pierced the flesh, and blood flowed out in an instant.

gu yanming snorted in pain, but he looked at xiao sanhua's madness and pain, but he did not pull out his hand.

he let xiao sanhua tear at him, reached out and gently ran down xiao sanhua's hair, soothing, "it will be fine immediately, it will be fine immediately."

the tranquilizer effect attacked quickly, and xiao sanhua quickly calmed down from the state of madness.

professor xia opened xiao sanhua's mouth and rescued gu yanming's hand.

when he saw several blood holes in gu yanming's right hand, he shouted in fright, "oh, how did you bite so hard, you have to take the medicine quickly."
professor
xia said, going to the side to find disinfectant, powder and bandages.

gu yanming looked at xiao sanhua, who was lying on the stage with a dying breath, and couldn't care that the pain of his injury was unbearable, reached out and stroked him, stuck it to his ear, and whispered, "baby, the voice is found, i will take you home immediately, and i will not let you hurt anymore."