Chapter 5

Gu Yanqing tucked the kitten into the quilt and hugged him to sleep. The kitten was lying on Gu Yanqing's body, its white and soft fur rubbed against his chest, and the pink and tender little nose and mouth moved from time to time, almost wanting to give Gu Yanqing Moe.

It's just too cute!

But the cuteness of the little milk cat didn't last long.

When I slept until three or four in the morning, there was a loud noise in the living room.

Gu Yanqing was immediately awakened, and when he touched his side, the little milk cat was not there.

He took the phone on the side and checked the time. Sure enough, at this point, the little cat started to decorate his house.

If it was in the past, Gu Yanqing would just plug in the earplugs and continue to sleep, and the servant would clean up the next day.

But Mr. Gu couldn't help but think that the little milk cat had turned into a soft boy, and some other thoughts tickled in his heart.

He has always been very strong in execution. He got out of bed when he thought of it, and took the little milk cat who was chasing the ball in the living room back to the bedroom.

He put the little milk cat on the bed, and said fiercely, "Dad is going to spank your ass now."

After that, he would lift his little tail up and beat his ass.

The current form of the little milk cat is absolutely inseparable from the clutches of men.

He was so frightened that he quickly turned back into a soft and tender boy, then jumped out of bed and huddled in the corner, a pair of cat ears drooping aggrievedly, a pair of round eyes looking at Gu Yanqing innocently, his voice soft. Meow, master, the little cat knows it's wrong, don't hit the little cat, okay?" The

little cat was naked after turning into a human, Gu Yanqing looked at his white and tender skin with a timid expression and a soft expression. Nennen is very good at bullying and looks like Rua, she can't help but move her Adam's apple.

But looking at the innocent eyes of the little milk cat, he sighed, suppressed his surging desire, took the shirt aside and walked towards the little milk cat.

The little milk cat looked at the approaching man, and knew that he was going to grab him and go back to spanking, so he scared the plane's ears, and sighed fiercely at Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing wrapped the thin and soft boy in a wide shirt, carried him back to the bed, and let the kitten sit on his lap.

"Baby, how many times have I told you that I can't sleep because of the noise in the middle of the night. If I can't sleep, I'll have no energy at work the next day." The

little milk cat leaned against the man softly, aggrieved, with tears in her eyes. "But, I can't sleep. I used to play like this before, you didn't even want to hit my ass, you bastard. Meow woo woo~"

Gu Yanqing looked at the pitiful little kitten in his arms, heartbroken. It's all soft, and there's no place to be punished.

He kissed the kitten lightly on the forehead, then patted his ass dotingly.

"Baby, if you go to bed now, I won't hit you, okay?"

"Mmmm~" The little cat nodded obediently.

Obediently let Gu Yanqing get into the bed and sleep together.

But the little cat was not sleepy at all. He opened his big round and bright eyes and watched the stars in the sky outside the window slip by one by one.