"Its still beautiful. Isn't it?" Jungkook asked looking ahead where as Taehyung was looking at him.

"It surely is. So fucking beautiful." Jungkook could feel other's gaze on him but decided not to turn and let the other have his view.

"Had enough?" Jungkook asked finally snapping Taehyung out of his simping world.

"H-Huh?" Jungkook chuckled as he saw a red hue on other's cheeks. He moved near him and engulfed him in his embrace chuckling as the other also hide himself in his chest pouting. 

The nature surrounding them was witness their lovely moment.

They sat like that for hours, feeling the moment and writing a new memory. But soon it was time to leave. 

"Lets go?" Taehyung asked to which Jungkook nodded and stood up dusting his pants.

They went back to their house and preferably no one was in view. Silently they went in their room and laid down on their bed cuddling.

Hours went away and now parents were back.

"What do you think? Are they home?" Mr. Kim asked to which everyone shrugged. With silent steps they moved near their room and creaked open the door only to see the sight they never expected.

"Fucking hell stop fucking biting me bitch!" Jungkook shouted trying to free his palms from Taehyung's jaw. He was biting his hand not ready to leave.

"No ou ouch! hoe that fucking hurts!" Taehyung screamed rubbing his thighs where Jungkook smacked a while ago.

"Yea? It hurts me too!"

"So? It was supposed to hurt! That's why I hit you!!" Taehyung said jabbing his chest with his fingers to which the other gave an annoyed face.

"I think that's why everyone hits?" Jungkook said after thinkin which also made Taehyung think.

"Um no, they hit for fun and enjoyment."  Taehyung said nodding to his own words.

"What? who gets fun in hitting someone!" Taehyung jut shrugged before answering making Jungkook living timebomb.

"Umm, the one that hits? " Taehyung said as its the most simple thing.

"You sound like a psycho." Jungkook said narrowing his eyes looking at the other with doubtful stare making the other gasp.

"Haw! You the bad boy dirty minded Jeon doesn't know something called sadist!" Taehyung said with a dramatic face making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Yeah? Then I am sure you are masochist babes." Jungkook said towering the other who was now nervous by Jungkook's sudden dominating aura.

"How?" Well he wanted to die out of embarrassment when he uttered those words.

"Well, you love it when I hit you." The smirk on his face was riling Taehyung so much.

"NO I don't! Ohkay, just a lil bit?" To say Jungkook was surprised after knowing this. He just joked around but now that he knew, he wont leave a chance.

"Wow! I have a lil masochist for myself huh." He said smirking while his another palm travelled to Taehyung's bottom giving a hard spank making Tae bounce and a scarlet red blush decorated his cheeks.

"T-then, y-you are a sadist!" Tae said pouting while hiding his face making Jungkook laugh loudly.

"Fine.  I am your sadist while you are my masochist fine?" Jungkook said to which Taehyung nodded cheerfully.

The parents who entered the room since the starting of the conversation were just looking at the two trying to understand if they sons are too innocent or too much dirty minded that these topics are natural talk for them.

🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Mind on your body and your body on my mind~

Woohoo~~

~~~glimpse