𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Everyone walks throughout the different booths and y'all come across a game.

Bakugo stops a little and stares at it when you place a hand on his shoulder.

"Wanna play?" You ask.

He smiles and you walk over to the guy who's running the game.

He points to the sign that says $15 TO PLAY, so you get out your wallet from your purse and you're about to give the money to the guy when Bakugo lightly grabs your wrist.

"Woah woah, not so fast princess. I pay, mk?" He says raising a brow at you.

Your pussy throbs hearing him call you princess, and you nod your head slowly.

He pulls out his wallet and hands the guy $30, then holds your hand to guide you up the stairs to the top of the ball drop.

(this but smaller, a ladder on the side, and different sized prize slots at the bottom lmao)

You pick up a ball and let it drop into one hole.

It falls and knocks against walls, but gets to the bottom and makes it into the NO PRIZE slot.

You frown and Bakugo looks at you and frowns too.

He grabs your hand and helps you down the steps.

"I'm gonna win for you, mk?" He says rubbing your back, moving in front of you to go up the stairs.

You smile warmly and he turns away, trying to hide his smile.

He grabs a ball and puts it in the hole next to the one you put it in, dropping it.

It hits the walls on its way down, reaching farther and farther towards the NO PRIZE slot.

On the last wall it bumps and makes it into the ANY PRIZE slot.

He looks down at you with his cocky smirk, "I told you..."

You roll your eyes and he picks out a brown skinned princess plushy, handing it to you.

"It reminded me of you..." He says blushing heavily, covering his face with his hand.

You gasp and hug the plushy tight, "Thanksss Katsukiii."

He nods and you guys start walking to meet the others on the hill.

"Hm, fancy meeting you guys here." Momo says with a smirk on her face.

You and Bakugo turn to each other and he rubs the back on his neck looking down.

"Did you do it?" He asks Kiri.

He nods his head and looks over at you and smiles, putting a thumbs up.

You assume it's about the whole 'asking Mina out' situation so you smile back.

With everyone looking at you and Bakugo, he grabs your hand and interlocks your fingers with his.

He starts walking in the distance away from everyone else, then walking uphill.

"You taking me somewhere to kill me?" You ask looking up at him.

He chuckles while rolling his eyes, "Noooo Y/nnnn."

He starts swinging your hand back and forth while walking, then looking down at you and smiling.

"Katsuki...what are we? I think I know the answer but it's just a little confusing..." You say looking down.

He sucks in a breath just loud enough for you to hear, then covers your eyes.