𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

You get home from school to see your brother and his friends in the living room smoking.

"Where's momma?" You say looking around cautiously.

"She at work, c'mere." Your brother says signaling for you to sit down next to him.

He passes you the blunt and you take a hit, doing this a couple more times while your brother and his friends strike up small convos here and there.

You were feeling light and kinda tipsy feeling, when your phone started to ring.

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 :
(𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 🤦🏽‍♀️🤍)

You pick up and place it on the kitchen counter while getting something from the fridge.

"Why'd you call me, you need something?" You ask slurring your words a little.

"Wait, are you high?" He asks putting his face more into the camera.

You walk over slowly to the camera and lean over the edge, your chest exposed.

His eyes get wide and he backs out of the camera slowly.

"And why would you care?" You say slowly.

"Let me come over." He says still not being in  camera view.

"Mmmm...no." You say slowly, moving around seductively.

"Y/n, now." He says a little sternly.

Your pussy throbbed at the sound of his dominant voice.

"Ooooh...fine." You say smirking and rolling your eyes, sending him your address.

He puts himself back in view, setting his phone up on his dresser.

He's in a white wife beater and grey sweatpants, displaying his bulge that's way bigger than you imagined.

He sets in his gaming chair and puts one headphone in, leaving the other one out so he can talk to you.

"I'm gonna play one match and then ill be over there, mk dumbass?" He says watching your every move through the camera.

"No, come over now." You say trying not to let your whiny voice take over.

He's quiet and stares into the camera for a second before hanging up the call.

You stare at the black screen confused, and a little hurt.

Something in you told you to not let him worry you, so you went back over to your brother and started smoking some more.

A couple minutes passed when someone was knocking on the door.

Your head was to light to try and open the door, but your brother and his friends were worse than you, so you went up slowly to the door.

When you open the door, Bakugo is standing there with his whole gaming set-up in his hands. (i know it's a lot of stuff but just imagine he has it all with him lol)