𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

You and Bakugo come back to the room were everyone is looking at you two suspiciously.

"Why y'all looking like that?" You asked knowing what they thought was going on.

"Nothing nothing, yall wanna play truth or dare now or something?" Izuku asks.

Everyone agrees and the first person to go is Momo.

"Todoroki, truth or dare?" Momo asks.

Todoroki's face brightens, "dare."

Momo looks at him with a questionable look, "I dare you to give me a foot massage. Don't worry, they're pretty."

"Chile...anyways." He says as he gets up, giving everyone a "scrunched up nose" look, making everyone laugh silently.

Todoroki is giving her a massage when he asks, "Midoria, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He says with a shaky voice.

Todoroki peers around the room with a mischievous grin.

"Is it true you like Uraraka, no lying." He says with a sly grin.

Izuku's mind calms as he realizes that wasn't a hard question at all, "No way."

Everyone laughs and Uraraka is sitting there glaring at everyone, but mainly you who's sitting by Bakugo and laughing with him.

"Baku-bug, truth or dare?" Uraraka says smiling at Bakugo.

"Don't call me that or I'll kill you...dare." He says starting to sweat not knowing what shit Uraraka's gonna try and pull.

"Hmmmm," she says looking around the room until her eyes land on you, "I dare you to run your hands along Y/n from her head to her toes.

Everyone sits there in silence, not expecting for her dare to be...good?

Bakugo sucks in a breath and looks at you, who's smirking at him.

He laughs a little and goes up to you, placing both of his hands along your cheeks.

You both stare into each other's eyes, and it seems like there's no one in the room but you and him.

He starts to run his hands down to your neck, choking you lightly with one, and continuing to go down with the other.

Everyone is sitting there in shock.

He then runs his hand along your finger tips, to your shoulder, giving you goosebumps.

He stops as he gets to your collarbone.

"May I?" He asks as you shake your head yes, staring into his eyes.

He starts to run his hand along your boob.

A quiet moan escapes from you, and you slap your hand over your mouth, eyes wide in embarrassment.

Bakugo silently chuckles as he continues to run his hand along your stomach, to the crease of your thigh.