𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The first day of UA High 1st years was starting today, and y/n was one of them.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw how perfectly the uniform clung to her skin, showing off all her curves and body figure.

Y/n hurriedly left her room to get to the building as quick as possible, but of course, her mom wouldn't let her go without a kiss and breakfast.

"Y/N L/N, I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST HIDE FROM ME!" Y'n's mom rang out.

Y/n sighed and turned on her heal to face her mom.

Her mom pulled her into a warm hug.

"Have a good first day, I'm so proud of you." She said tearing up.

"Thanks moma, I love you I gotta go." Y/n said in a hurry kissing her mom and running out of the door.

Y/n arrives at the UA building and is awestruck by how beautiful a plain building filled with windows could be

Without thinking, she starts for the door, not trying to think about anything but her classes and the schedule.

She quickly walks to the doors of the building, careful not to trip or embarrass herself on the first day.

She looks down for a second to see if her shoes were untied, when she bumps into a hard surface.

Falling to the ground, a muscular hand wraps around her lower back and keeps her from falling.

Y/n opens her eyes, and what she saw made her pussy throb thinking unholy thoughts about her and him in this position...

Bakugo was staring down at her and he flushes a light shade of pink, but it soon goes away when he looks like he remembers something.

"Tch, damn nerd. You could have busted your ass if it wasn't for me." He says with his cocky smirk.

"Whatever, I like looking up at you anyway." She says in seductive tone slowly in his ear as she places a hand on his chest to stand up.

His ears perk up and his knees get weak thinking about all the things he would do to her.

His eyes travel from her face, to her skin, to her figure.

His eyes travel her whole body before he realizes his pants getting tighter, yet again.

"Uhm...don't tell me you eye fucked me then got hard. My nigga, if you want to fuck me just say that, cause I'd happily oblige." She said.

And with that, she left, leaving him staring at her body the whole time.

Bakugo never saw himself as a player or a fuckboy, but many others did.

They thought he could get any girl he wanted with a snap of his finger, but that wasn't the case whatsoever...kind of.