𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Y'all ended up sleeping over your house since school was in the morning and you wanted to be at home to get ready.

Your mom never really talked to Bakugo when he came in, she was quietly observing how happy he was to be around you, which made her even happier.

Y'all do y'all's usual morning routine and start to get ready for school.

You're doing your edges in the mirror on your desk when Bakugo's head peeks out from your bathroom.

You swoop the baby hairs and make sure they're slick and stick, no stray or clump in sight.

His eyes are stuck on your concentrated face, and the way your hand moves so swiftly with the brush.

He stops what he's doing and goes over to you to get a better look.

He's squatted down next to you, eyeing you down.

"Boy whachu want?" You ask getting flustered.

"Nothin..." He says still looking at your hair.

"You act like you ain't never seen me and my edges before..." You say raising a brow at him.

"I have...but taking time to notice and see it is my favorite..." He says turning pink.

You smile and raise a brow, "Are we still talking about my edges?"

He shakes his head smiling and you do the same.

You finish your hair and he finishes observing you, y'all driving to school.

You enter the room and everyone's sitting around talking

You enter the room and everyone's sitting around talking. You spot Mina and she motions for you to come over quickly.

"HAVE YOU HEARD?!" She asks excitedly.

You look around at everyone else who's holding up posters.

In big letters the posters read : 𝗔𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗜 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝟮 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦!!

You look up from the poster and everyone is waiting for your response eagerly.

You start, "I mean what am I supposed to say...of course I'm going but-"

Mina cuts you off, "AH ITS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!! LETS GO SHOPPING TODAY!!"

You raise a brow, "Uhm...shopping for what?"

Everyone looks at you weirdly, but they take a second to realize you're black, not Japanese.

"Shopping for kimonos and sandals, we'll help you look because we know you aren't Japanese." Kirishima says putting a hand on your shoulder.

You smile brightly at everyone and Bakugo walks in, "What are you idiots talking about?"

"The Aomori Nebuta Matsuri festival! It's this weekend!" Momo says excitedly.

He shakes his head but you intervene, "Uhm...what's the festival even about...?"

Bakugo quickly looks over at you and is about to say something, but he quickly realizes that you aren't Japanese.

"People on the street put on a parade and have lantern floats that people get to watch from the street or on hills." Bakugo says setting his stuff down.

You nod, "Are you going?"

He shakes his head, "Nah..."

"Why not?"

"Just don't wanna."

"Bakugbro, you'd have so much fun with us!" Kirishima says putting a hand on his shoulder.

Bakugo tenses up, "Hm hm...no."

You grab onto his arm, making him relax, "Katsuki...please?"

He looks at you for a second before sighing loudly, "Fine fine...you take my love for granted."

You smirk, everyone else rolling their eyes smiling when Mr. Aizawa stands up from his sleeping bag.

"Good morning students. I don't care about your day off so don't even think about telling me about your day. Today we'll be looking at pro hero training agencies. I've suggested heroes for you to work with, but you're free to choose whoever you want. All might helped me suggest heroes so don't put the blame on me if they suck. I'll give you all time to think about your decisions over this 3 day weekend. Tomorrow I have a very important meeting with pro heroes, so tomorrow y'all will have Present Mic as your teacher. Class dismissed when I wake up from my nap." And with that, he falls to the ground in a deep sleep.

Everyone grabs their paper off the desk and you grab yours, looking at the suggested pro hero All might and Aizawa picked.

𝙍𝙀𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙎 • 𝙆. 𝘽𝘼𝙆𝙐𝙂𝙊 𝙓 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara