She knew that her clan had very high standards and not making top of the class or even top Kunoichi was just another sign of her weakness and she wished she was better. She tried to train hard but she could never bring herself to harm her friends or family in spars and even though she wasn't stupid she knew that Sakura was brilliant when it came to book smarts. She had beat out all the other girls which did say something to her but still being beaten by a non-clan member was something of a black mark against her.

There was nothing wrong with coming from no clan, but those that were in clans many felt that they had to be a bit above the rest and the Hyuga Clan took that to heart as they always tried to show just how powerful their clan was. Now with the Uchiha Clan practically gone they were the most powerful group in the village and her showing weakness at this time she knew wasn't a good thing for her family. The elders of the clan still held enough power to place someone more worthy as heir and she would have to be put into the Branch family and have the Bird Cage Seal placed on her like her cousin was forced to have put on him.

Hinata hated that seal and wanted the practice stopped but she had no power in her clan and if she was removed into the Branch than any hope of freeing her clan from that would be ruined. She needed to prove herself to the elders so she one day could help stop it.

"Hey Hinata –chan you okay?" Naruto asked seeing her space out in thought.

She jerked to attention her cheeks blushing a bit. "Y-yes I'm fine Naruto-Kun."

He looked a bit closer making her cheeks a bit more brighter at how close he was, Naruto was just looking to see what was wrong with her, "Are you sure you're okay I mean you've been getting all red a lot and warm," he pressed a hand to her head to feel if she had a temperature.

She froze at the contact and how her whole face was red, her eyes widened and before she could say anything she fainted only this time forward and hit Naruto in his head with a headbut, he gave a short outcry as he was hit and fell back and Hinata now dazed fell back as her father caught her. He grimaced at the public display from his daughter and looked to see his brother looking over the dazed Naruto.

"She really needs to get over that shyness of hers brother," Hizashi stated seeing that Naruto was okay.

Hiashi nodded his head at that it was painfully obvious that his daughter fancied the boy and he guess it was something that was bound to happen. The two of them had been childhood friends for years and Hinata was very close to the boy but being a Hyuga made such a thing difficult as dating outside the clan was a very hard thing to earn. Normally the young couple would go to the head of the household or even to him for approval and it wasn't easy. Anyone trying to get into the clan had to prove that they were worthy of the Hyuga that they were in a relationship with, but with Hinata the elders would have to take things over to prevent Hiashi from any favouritism in that matter.

He would admit that Naruto had much potential and the fact this father was a well known and powerful ninja, it also didn't hurt that Kakashi had been the bane of the Uchiha clan for so long with his sharingan eye of his. It wasn't spoken about but many had delighted in the mighty Uchiha bloodline taken and used by another that wasn't of their blood and had also used it far more effectively than any of their members.

After a few minutes of waiting the two children slowly started to wake up, Hinata was so embarrassed by her actions she could look Naruto in the eye, although he just shrugged it off and made light of it.

"Hinata we should go, I have work to do at the estate," her father told her.

"And I should get back to my team we have a training session in an hour," Neji said as his father nodded as he had to go with his twin brother.