:)

hi everyone!!

for those of you guys that are new, here's the story behind 11/28.

11/28 was first created by uliaj06 (Julia). she was consistently posting every Sunday night, until a few months later some things started to go down. there was a lot of drama going on wattpad at that time and Julia had some things going on in her personal life as well. she took the book down for a while to revise it and reupload it at her own time. once she republished it, it was shortly taken down again and Julia had deleted her TikTok and account on wattpad as well. I was one of the original readers, which is how I know all of this.

in no way am I trying to steal Julia's work. It is a beautiful story and I would hate to see it go unfinished. i asked a few people and they also told me that they would love it if I reuploaded the original story and finished the rest in the best way I possibly could to match the vibes of it. it obviously will not be the same, however I will try my hardest to preserve the originality of the story. I am obviously human, and I have a shit memory, I do remember bits and pieces from after chapter 26, however it has been a really long time since I've read past it, so if anyone remembers what happens in what chapter after chapter 26, please let me know. Otherwise, I will try to match the story to the best of my ability.

if this is considered plagiarism in any way, please let me know. I've said this many times before and ill say it again... all credits go to Julia for creating this story. if Julia contacts me asking me to take the story down, I will. I do not want to offend anyone or do anything illegal. that is not my intention.

without further adieu, here is Julia's story.

hey guys!!

i never thought i'd end up writing a story and this is kinda scary but i'm kinda excited

so basically i came up with this GENUS scenario and i posted about it and people actually wanted to read it?!

so i decided to MAKE A STORY

Beginning: November 10, 2020

Finished: long story

Republished: November 28, 2021

———

updated note: 11/21/21

for those who've been here since the beginning, this story was published during quarantine in covid. it was a difficult time, i think we all went crazy somehow, this was my way of coping. life slowly went back to normal, as did my sanity as i matured, which meant i wanted to focus more on being happy and enjoying life, and experiencing things (which im successful in) i took it down because i felt it was too much pressure on myself to continue this story.

i thought i owed some people an explanation.

but obviously, it's up now. yay! only because I'm bored during this vacation lol

here's some reminders before i welcome you into my mind:

1. But this isn't an actual book. This is a story on Wattpad. I am not a person who reads often and to be honest I'm a shit writer who just loves making scenarios.

Please don't treat this story as something that's supposed to be perfect. It's novelhd.com. Please don't hate or get upset if I don't do something an author does. I try to meet expectations but it's hard.

This is me telling you to LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS

2. This story will not be officially published

3. This is a slow burn. Emphasis on the slow.

4. There is a shit ton of dialogue because I like character development <3 so if that's boring for you and you just want to get to the interesting and spicy stuff... this isn't for you. leave.

5. This story literally has no plot

6. I am not encouraging you to read this. Read at your own risk.

7. The main character (Rowan) talks a lot.

8. I have never read Throne of Glass I swear. I didn't know that the names I chose were from there. I just thought they were pretty.

10. I don't know what to put for the warnings because this is novelhd.com and I'm sure most of you don't even care.

But, there are bad words, small mentions of drugs, drinking, self-harm, forms of eating disorders, mental health, abuse, toxic families, and obviously spicy moments. Spicy? Are they really though? Anyways, if you're an RR, feel free to leave some warnings too in the comments. If you aren't comfortable with anything mentioned, you don't have to read this, it might trigger some things and I really don't want that.

11. Though this is edited, I'm sure there's still a lot of incorrect grammar and spelling. Whoops!

12. Fun fact: Chapter 3 is probably the only chapter I didn't edit just because I can't being myself to reread it lol so its kinda shitty

13. This is not an enemies to lovers

If you decided to stay... Welcome to the family. This is a safe place.

.

I do not give my permission for translations

Tiktok: uliaj06