XI

___________________________________________

"JENNIE!"

Blazing, anxious green eyes poured into her soul as Jennie woke up. The air was cold, and she breathed heavily, Lisa's warm, worried, weight anchoring her body to the present.

"Jennie, you were having a nightmare," her silken voice was concerned and even in the darkness with just the moon to light the room, Jennie knew she was beautiful.

"Lisa?" Jennie choked out.

"I'm here," she whispered back.

"Lisa, will you..." Jennie placed a hand around Lisa's beautiful jaw,

"I don't want you to just be the donor."

Lisa's heart thudded, and caught up with her mouth, "I want to take care of you," the woman rushed out, shifting to lay on top of Jennie, "You and the baby,"

Jennie was nodding, and she felt a smile flicker over her face. Lisa wouldn't have said it if she didn't mean it, "Thank you," she whispered, her other hand coming up to trace Lisa's lips.

"I just want to know you're safe," Lisa told the woman under her seriously.

"Okay," Jennie nodded, pulling Lisa's head down to her own, "Okay, Lisa," and then they kissed. Lisa stiffened at first, but soon her body had relaxed, and she kissed Jennie for everything she was worth. Jennie was pregnant, and she couldn't think about anything other than how much she wanted to care for her.

Slowly, their tongues traced familiar patterns into their mouths, and Jennie's mind relaxed in a bliss more addictive than heroin. Who needed heroin when Lisa's hardness was pressing into her stomach?

She reached inside Lisa's underwear and ran a hand over the stiff length, the thin, sensitive skin so smooth in her hand. Lisa gave an expulsion of air. Under her boyshort underwear, Jennie rubbed the head of Lisa's cock and massaged the underside.

The women kissed, and Jennie was guided Lisa out of her underwear and shirt until she was completely naked. Lisa licked and kissed until she had captured a nipple in her mouth, and Jennie hummed, stripping herself of her own remaining clothes. Jennie's breasts were heavy and lovely in Lisa's hands, and Jennie used the time to quickly arrange Lisa's hair into a messy tie, keeping it out of Jennie's face.

Kissing, Lisa shifted, and her erection sprang upwards, directly slapping Jennie's hot center. They both moaned, and it felt like it had been far too long. Equal desire in equal measure.

Lisa searched with her hips to Jennie's tight entrance and pushed at the soft heat. Jennie hissed.

"Be gentle, Lili," she whispered, "I missed you,"

Lisa grunted deeply, knowing exactly how Jennie felt. She lifted a hand to slip two fingers inside Jennie, and the woman gasped out her nonsense approval. A few moments of work passed, and a plead 'Lisa' drove the brunette to try again. She directed her cock to Jennie's pussy and slowly slipped the swollen head inside, Jennie whined, and Lisa continued to push. Simultaneously, the two sighed in sweet relief when Lisa slid inside the wet, waiting entrance, the base of her erection connecting fully.