The Need

David's P.O.V

The urge to see her was weighing heavily on my mind. I could imagine her sweet tantalizing scent and lovely taste. The need was driving me crazy.  This pain was killing me, my gums and body started to ache with anticipation.  I decided to find someone, anyone, to replace this feeling.

I headed out into the shadows as night fell on the city. I walked by familiar landmarks and emerged from the dark into the illumination of the street lights. It wasn't long before I found what I was looking for. Standing on the corner was an attractive women with blonde hair wearing a tight dress that left nothing to the imagination. She was oblivious to my existence even though I was only a few feet from her. She seemed preoccupied, traveling from one car to another trying to find a customer. Finally, she headed in my direction unaware of the danger that awaited her.  I could almost taste her scent as I walked silently behind her. Quickly, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her near me. Moving her hair away from her neck , I bit down. I could hear the crunching sound as I broke her neck, yet I had no remorse. Her blood was horrible and  tasteless. Although, I already knew why...  It was nothing like the blood I anticipated or wanted. Her blood was long spoiled because she had lived a life of drugs and sex.