Inevitable

David's P.O.V

I tried to hold myself back. Keep the beast on its leash, but it was inevitable. The beast took control and before I knew It, I was in front of the beautiful creature I had once saved. She looked so frightened, like a deer caught in headlights. It excited the predator within me. I could smell the fear radiating of her body. She repositioned herself in an attempt to run, but I knew that she wouldn’t be a challenge, or so I thought. I tried to calm her by easing the tension and making the environment peaceful. She seemed to struggle against this feeling. I moved around the counter in the kitchen towards her and smiled. However, this gesture seemed only to make her more uneasy. It took everything in me not to jump at the opportunity to rip her neck open, drink every last drop, as I repeated thrust into her. Quickly, I moved in front her, so she wouldn’t be able to go anywhere. As l leaned my head down, our eyes met and I was reminded of what humanity was. Before I could stop myself, I had kissed her. At first, she was in pure shock but soon she gave in, kissing me back. This beautiful creature was dangerous in every way. Her intoxicating scent swirled around me like a warm breeze on a mid- summer’s day. Furiously, my hands traveled through her hair, down her body and up again. I lustfully kissed her again, using my tongue to explore her mouth. I cupped my hand around her beast, while kissing her. I could hear her heart beat a little faster and her breath quickened with not only surprise but excitement. My hands found their way to her elegant hips as I pulled her closer to my manhood. I wanted to rip the damn clothes that came between us off.