𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Is it over?" Stilinski asked them.

"Unfortunately, no, not yet." Evelyn responded as Scott picked him the man's keys.

They then proceeded to fill the man in on everything that had been going on and Lydia's disappearance, waiting in his office as he went to inform the staff members until he came back, "We got an APB out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her."

"Isn't there anything else we can do?" Scott asked worriedly.

Stilinski shook his head, "At this hour? No, not really."

"He took her for a reason, Dad." Stiles told his father, leaning against the desk behind him, "Look, if we can figure out the why, then we can figure out the where."

Stilinski lowered his voice, not wanting to be heard by anyone passing by, "Why hasn't Evie done a locator spell?"

Evelyn sighed, "I tried, he's blocking it."

Stilinski nodded in understanding, "Then what would a Nogitsune want with a Banshee?"

"I don't know." Stiles responded, "Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find a dead body."

"No." Evelyn shook her head, "It can't be that simple. Lydia doesn't just find dead people, she literally feels death. So, maybe he took her somewhere surrounded by death."

"Like a cemetery?" Stiles asked with furrowed brows.

Evelyn shrugged, "Or maybe a spot where a massacre took place."

Stilinski turned to Scott, having another idea, "Scott, you know more about this than all of us."

"Me?" Scott asked in surprise. "You said you got the story from Noshiko?" Stilinski reminded.

"Yeah, but that happened during World War II." Scott said in confusion, not thinking any of the information would help, "Like 70 years ago."

Stiles paused, "Wait. What did you say?"

Scott turned his head to his human friend, "Noshiko told me about the internment camp..."

"No, before that." Stiles shook his head, looking to his dad, "You said, the whole story."

"Yeah. What is it?" Scott asked, growing concerned when Stiles didn't respond, "Stiles?"

"There's a girl at Eichen House." Stiles informed, "Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help."

༄༄༄

The three teens entered the McCall house, coming to a stop at who greeted them, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Mr. McCall shot back.

"Free period. We're doing group study." Stiles said the first thing that came to mind.

Rafael looked over at Meredith, "Who's she?"

Stiles wrapped an awkward arm around Meredith, "She's my girlfriend..."

"You're not my type." Meredith said simply.