𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

All four of them eyed the boy wearily, still not fully trusting him after everything that happened. "You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked him.

"I know more than that." Stiles sighed, walking over to a bag on the floor and crouching down, "You see this?" He held up a folded piece of paper before beginning to unravel it, "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Rope, extension cords and several other power tools were visible at the top of the duffle bag, Ethan picking up a tool in disbelief, "What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse." Stiles said, nervously. "A lot worse."

"What the hell were you doing?" Aiden asked with a scoff, taking an item out of the bag after rummaging through it, "Building a terminator?"

"Thank you for that." Stiles said sarcastically.

Scott ignored the two boys, spotting a piece of paper in the bag, "Guys, this is a map."

Evelyn looked down at the map, seeing a red line across it, she pointed down at it, "Isn't that the cross country trail?"

"That's the Tate car." Scott commented, observing the map, "Where Malia Tate's family died."

Stiles sighed as he corrected his best friend, "You mean that's where her father put the steel jawed traps."

༄༄༄

The group ran across the pass where the rest of the students were, Stiles yelling out, "Scott! Stop, stop, stop! Everyone stop!" The boy bent down and felt around the ground, stopping when his hand touched something, picking it up and revealing a long length of chain.

Coach clapped sarcastically for the boy, "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hells going on?"

As Coach walked forward, Evelyn noticed his foot trigger a wire, "Hey, Coach!"

However, her warning wasn't heard in time as an arrow came flying through the air and into Coach's abdomen. The man looked down at it as he muttered, "Oh, crap." He fell backwards on the ground as everyone rushed over to him.

"Get it out of me!" Coach screamed in a panic, "Get it out of me! Get it out of me!"

"Coach-." Stiles tried but was quickly shut down, "Oh, my god, I'm going to die! Get it out of me! I'm going to die!"

"Coach." Stiles said again, pressing a hand against the man's stomach, "Coach, you're not gonna die."

"I'm going to die!" Coach yelled again, completely ignoring the boy.

"It will hurt less if you stop moving-." Evelyn tried, but was also ignored, "Get that thing out of me."

Evelyn looked up and nodded to Aiden, understanding what the girl meant, he looked back at the crowd of students, "Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!"

After the students were far enough away so it couldn't be seen, Scott grabbed Coach's hand and began taking his pain away, the two releasing small gasps at the feeling.