33 - One month and two days I

Start from the beginning

"Excited?" He asked which I ignored. "Chert voz'mi," [For fuck's sake] that saying I was familiar with. "Speak, you cunt," I didn't hold back a laugh. "What is up with you and your fucking laughs?"

"Maybe the fact that you're delusional," I said under my breath. I couldn't even take in a breath before his hand wrapped around me and turned my face to face him. The car, as if a cue, started moving.

"I fucking dare you to insult me again," his eyes burned as he stared at me. I was glad he didn't cut my air supply completely. "I might have to show you who has the upper hand, suka," he released my throat before he sat back in his chair and looked away from me and through his window.

My entire body was on fire. I didn't reject the possibility of my face turning red due to the fury building inside of me. My neck was bruised. Blue mostly from how the piece of shit choked me. And it's clear he picked out the dress. He didn't want anyone to know how badly I was treated. Not that anyone would be surprised.

I stared at him as I imagined his organs displayed on the ground, watching him slowly lose his useless soul. I didn't smile at the fantasy. Solely because I knew he'd meet his fate one way or another tonight.

Whether he likes it or not. 

--------

I walked behind the sadist asshole who led me up the massive stairs leading to the mansion. Valentina walked closely behind me while Sergey was right next to his boss.

Once the grand entrance was visible, Armani and Giana came into view. They both looked exactly the same since the last time I saw them. It made sense since it wasn't that long ago. Still, the sight of them made goosebumps appear on my body.

"Vlad, what a pleasure," Armani shook the bastard's hand before he looked over at Sergey and shook his hand. While Vlad greeted Luca's mother, Armani's eyes shot toward me. The look of pure disgust decorated his face beautifully. It made me want to rip his eyeballs out. "What is this cunt doing here?" He asked as he looked me up and down, licking his lips as his eyes locked upon my almost bare legs. The only part of my body which wasn't bruised.

Vlad looked back with a smirk on his face. "I took her. Wasn't that easy since the idiots forgot you could hack a person's phone during a phone call," I sighed before rolling my eyes.

"And the attitude hasn't dropped?" Vlad shook his head. "Shame. Luca doesn't want her though." Even if that did bring me some relief, it didn't mean he wasn't going to keep insulting me and trying to one-up me. He walked forward, getting closer to me. I took a big step back, making him chuckle. "What a woman," he shook his head before he walked back to his wife. "Luca said she's already a used whore. No more use from her," I frowned, wondering if he perhaps meant the fact I was pregnant.

Luca could've easily accessed the medical records since he became such good friends and business partners with Vlad it seemed overly concerning.

"Who was she with, dear? Francesco's kid?" Giana asked her husband.

"Yes. Liam Martinelli," I hated how his name was brought up and even though I felt guilty about it, it didn't affect me so badly. I had a job to do that would benefit him and my family. So he shouldn't be so upset with me.

I know I've disappointed him but there was no other way. I knew the conversation would be ugly once he found everything out but at least I would know I had some kind of future ahead.

"I had high hopes for him but he turned out to be the complete opposite of his father," Vlad interrupted, all of their eyes aimed at me as if I was a goddamn art exhibition.