She looks down at Ryan's reflection, where ryan is looking at hers, while looking at his reflection she take another step nd leaned towards him before capturing his lips in an soft nd gentle kiss, nd like an natural response Ryan's eyes closed automatically, he feels like a soft feather creasing his lips it was tht soft nd gentle, not like the other desparate, hungry, needy, full of want nd lust type of kisses they share, these one is complete different from the other they share before.

It's soft, gentle, full of patience nd admiration, she didn't close her eyes for even a second, she keeps looking at his every small changes in expression while they share the softest kiss they ever had till now. the kiss was not long it last long for few minutes before she pulled away with an string of saliva attached to there lips, Ryan's eyes flattered as he slowly open his eyes only to find out tht she is jst inches away from him looking at him with the same gentleness.

He literally wanted to melt in her soft and caring behaviour but not so easily, she needs to know what she did is not right, so he again diverted his gaze from her to the other side, czar chuckled and shook her head looking at her angry baby, he is literally looking like an angry birds, she took few more steps leaving no gap between them, she leaned towards his chest nd rub her face in his chest as well as inhaling his heavenly scent, she is looking like a child who will rub there face in there parents to coax them when they need something.

Czarina : iam sorry..

She mumbled on his chest loud enough for him to hear, she rub her face more, her red stick smudge in his white shirt painting his white shirt with red.

Czarina : hey..

She looks up at him.

Czarina : iam sorry please talk to me.. pleaseeeeeeeeee..

She give him her best puppy eye's which no one can resist, a pout on her soft lips, her lipstick smudge all over her lips, but still ryan swear he never saw someone as beautiful as her, even with her messed up makeup she looks like an angel fir him, an angel so beautiful. Till now his anger, disappointment everything disappeared he doesn't even remember the reason why he is mad at her in the first place, fuck she really knows how to use her charm on him. He is still quiet not because he is mad at her but because he is awestruck by her sudden change in behaviour.

He jst keep looking at her each nd every action, she bent a little down as she bent now the water level is upto her neck, it seem she is searching something under water, she didn't break there eye contact even for a second, she bent a more little now the water level is upto her lips, but still she didn't break there eye contact, on the other hand Ryan is stuck in his place like he is under someone's spell.

She slowly get up, standing straight infront of him, from her lips to her lower body is covered with droplets, the droplets started to travel down from her shoulder towards her cleavage, disappearing in her pink floral gown, ryan gulped, he knows it's not the time for being horny, but the site infront of him is so fucking mouth watering, the love of his life infront of her, looking all submissive covered with droplets which keeps travelling down her glass skin, hell how can someone even control there Desire after witnessing such tempting senerio,

she is looking shorter than before, tht time Ryan realised the reason she bend down, she was not searching of anything, instead she was taking off her heels, but why? He questioned to himself, nd it seems like she understands her questioning eyes, as she smiled before answering his unsaid questions with her action.