I didn't want to miss such an occasion and be embarrassed about the fact that I didn't listen. "Which, on one hand, brought us together and, on the other hand, caused such chaos for you." He laughed.

"We really took the poison from the same vine in a different way." I  grin, holding my laughter back. The moment just called to laugh.

For a second, the world went silent. Just a small one, but enough to make me lose my speech and enjoy the company.

"Also sorry for that joke about us not dating yet." he spoke up. At first, I didn't want to believe what I saw. I couldn't believe my eyes when he blushed this strong. To me, it was something ancient to see him turn this red.

"You know I don't mind that." I nudge him in the shoulder playful, trying to ease the tone
up. It was the truth and only the truth. "I'm comfortable with those jokes." his tensed body easened up at that mention. I saw a relieved sigh escape his lips to his unknown. He seemed to return to a more relaxed self.

"Honestly.." I stopped in my tracks, thinking about if it were to be okay to say that in the next few minutes.

To express a straightforward thought. "I'd prefer to date someone like you or even you than some jerk. We've been through a similar situation with these jokes. I'm used to them and occasionally did so myself, I'm not salty of such joke.." When I processed what left my mouth, I wanted to cry out loud by exclaiming it wasn't this deep for me.

There was a small quiet pause once again. But this one wasn't  awkward. It was heartfelt. To my surprise, he nodded, simply acknowledging my words. Those somehow came from the heart, but I wasn't sure what they meant yet.

In my head, I wouldn't be able to just be mad or upset with him for such joke when clearly he wasn't the only one guilty of the
I couldn't it wouldn't be fair as I did use them as well, often the deed.

"So everything alright again?" He asked anxiously with a weak chuckle.

"Mhm," I hummed, agreeing. I looked at him with a look of confusion. All drawn over my face that moment. When the confusion that clouded me made me smile, I spoke up. "There was never anything wrong to begin with."

I embrace his hand, his fingers intertwining in mine. The warmth meeting in our hands between us.

"Oh, thanks, Y/n!" he says, hugging me tightly. My eyes went wide in surprise. I kept silent since I had no idea what to say. My thoughts were empty, but I knew I was home. I leant into his shoulder as I reciprocated it and felt comfortable.

"This time, if it ever happens, I won't leave without talking to you every day!" I exclaimed emotional, feeling fired up in the moment. Adrenaline shit through me, and the impulsive behaviour packed me by my sleeve.

"Pinky promise?" he asked, looking at me with those big emerald green eyes. Green as nature and green.. the colour of hope.

My heart skipped a beat that moment. "Pinky promise," I smiled, blushing when I met his eyes intensely.

"You're red~" he coes, smiling at me.

I couldn't let that teasing go past me without paying him something back as well.

The idea that was burnt in the form of a mark to my consciousness made show off another action that wasn't thought through. I kissed him on the cheek, "Take that!" I laugh, my eyes wandering to the stars.

When I turned to him, I saw his gentle gaze focus on me. His oh so soft lips shining in the moonshine while his cheeks had turned the worst  shade of red I've ever seen. I could see the blood rise up in his cheeks to represent the physical embarrassment.

He was so taken aback.

I hasp dramatically breaking tgat break kf communication. "You're flustere!" I exclaimed teasinglym He glared at me, his cheeks turning more and more over to that of a rose. He couldn't help but laugh, too, with reddened cheeks.

He puts a jacket on my shoulders. As he had noticed that I had been shivering in a way since the last minute. I was shaking from the cold, and my body warmth had given up on me, which caused feeling less warm than usual.

He comes from the side. His figure leans close to me until I only see his face in front of me. It covered me up as he came closer and closer to my lips.

I grew redder than I had ever been before that moment as even his breath met my skin. The hot sensation tingling in my stomach. The butterflies were dancing happily.

He smiled and moved to my ear, "One day I'll meet those lips of yours." he whispered low with sweetness in his voice.

With that, he left me alone, outside watching the stars with his gently placed jacket on top of my shoulders. After all, it matched the blouse in some way I wore, but I didn't pay attention towards thatm I was trying to look at the stars, but how could I? I was distracted.

I couldn't help it, but the feeling that made my chest feel 10 times more lively suddenly had to coexist with my persistent mind.

Oh, windborn boy, what have you done to me.

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;
was this interesting? What do you guys think?? :D