Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

"I hate all of you." I smiled, picking up my cup and drinking the alcohol. She drew forty cards, almost taking the entire stack but Rosa added more from another stack of cards.

"Uno." Rosa called with a smile.

"I'll put a draw five on you. I swear your not winning this time, Rosa." Jasper said as Leslie placed her card down.

"Uno." Alessandro called and I groaned, acting as if I couldn't win easily. I placed my card down. It got to Rosas turn and she rolled her eyes, having to pick up but placed the card down and called Uno once again.

"Uno out." I smiled, setting down my last draw fives. Rosa immediately went to check if I had done it right.

"You cheated! There's no way." She exclaimed and I laughed, leaning back in my seat and grabbing my cup. "No one has every beat me. I- I don't know what to say."

"You did that shit, Athena!" Jasper said and we leaned over the table a bit to high-five.

"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. Setting my head down on Alessandro's shoulder, I looked at his hand. He had an easy hand but you wouldn't guess it by his face since he wasn't showing any signs of wining or losing.

"Uno out." I could tell Rosa was still butt-hurt about me wining.

"Rosa, love, I'm sorry for beating you." I smiled. She tried to hide hers but her dimples started to appear.

"Remember when you and I would play against them, Alessandro? We were the Uno power couple." Katherine laughed.

"That sounds like something a kid would say." I put the cup to my lips again. I probably shouldn't be drinking right now but we're at a party and I'm having fun.

"I don't remember that, actually." He placed all of his cards down, "Uno out." Pulling me into his lap, he took my cup and drank some before handing it back to me.

" Pulling me into his lap, he took my cup and drank some before handing it back to me

Alessandro

She was dancing on Rosa now. They were all drunk out of their minds, leaving me to be the only one sober. It's hard being a responsible adult for these children.

I placed the cup of water to my lips, watching Athena move her hips. She looked so much more lively drunk. My eyes followed the way her body moved with the music, the ease in her hips. My vision of this beautiful woman was blocked by a stray dog.

"Alessandro." She smiled, handing me a beer.

"I have a water." I tilted my head to the side to see Athena but once again, Katherine stepped in front of me.

"What's up with you? You leave me to settle down for this chick? The same girl that's dancing on other people?" Her face saddened.

"I'm not settling. I love Athena. That's her name not 'chick'." I corrected and her she rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Why are you acting brand new? Like I haven't
been here longer than she has?" She placed her
arms on my shoulders. "Like I haven't given
you more pleasure than anyone?"

Before she could put her other leg beside me,
Athena grabbed her hair and yanked her back.
"Annoying ass fucking bitch." She looked at her
drink and smiled as if a lightbulb went off in
her head.

Pouring her drink down on Katherine's face
with a smile she let the cup fall on her face.
"Touch him again and I'll beat your ass. Okay?"

"I think it's about time you leave." Jasper
helped her up, tears streaming down her face. Athena went to the table pouring herself
another cup.

She drank some as she stumbled over to me. "Here, have some." She took another sip before handing me the cup.

"I'm not thirsty." One of us had to be sober enough to drive and from the looks of it, it wasn't going to her. She raised her eyebrows, pulling her shirt up above her breast and smirking then started to pour the liquid down her body.

"How about now?"

My dick was hard already. She laughed as I grabbed her hips, licking up her stomach, between her breast, pulling her bra down a bit to catch some of the alcohol. "It seems I was very dehydrated. Thank you." I pulled her shirt back down.

"Would you still love me if you never met me?"

"Yeah, you've had too much to drink." I went to take her drink but she moved it back.

"No, no just think about it. Like you thought of some random girl named Athena Mallory Escarra. Would you still love her?"

She's fucking crazy. "Your crazy."

"Is that your way of saying you wouldn't love me?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"I'd love you if you were a hippo baby." She smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"What if I was a horse."

"Okay. It's time of this to go home now." I stood up taking her drink and setting it on the table.

"What? No! We just got here!" She tried to grab it but I moved her away from the table.

"You all have fun. We're leaving." I said and grabbed her shoes that had somehow landed on the table.

"Please, baby. Can we stay?" She begged with a pouty face.

"No. You'll thank me for this later." I kissed her forehead. She tried to run away from me but I grabbed her wrist. Sighing, I threw her over my shoulder and held her up by her thighs. "Be still before I drop you."

"Your such a party pooper. Bye guys!" I walked us to the car, setting her in the backseat before getting in. "I don't want to be back here, Sandro." She whined but made no effort to move.

Athena started going on and on about some Cookie woman from Empire and how she was so hot and sexy. "Her whole personality just makes me horny. You know..." She said, moving her hand up and down my thigh. "I'm really horny right now."

"I'm driving. And your drunk." I made a turn and looked at her dark brown eyes.

"Then fuck me until I'm sober." She moved her shirt off. "Please. I really want to fuck. Or suck your dick." Her lips kissed my neck and it was becoming really hard to focus on the street.

"Athena. We could get into a car accident." She ignored me, rubbing her hand up and down my hard dick. When she moved away, I blew out a relieved breath.

"Your no fun." She groaned and I chuckled, relieved that she stopped herself before it went too far. No, I wouldn't fuck her while she was drunk even if she was mine. It felt wrong either way.

I heard snoring coming from the back seat and when I looked in the rear view mirror she had a arm dangling off the seat and her mouth open. Athena was sound asleep after trying to seduce me into fucking her while driving.

Picking her up she snuggled against my chest. It was a hassle trying to unlock the door without waking her up but I managed and got her onto the bed. As I was leaving she grabbed my wrist, "Don't leave. Please." Knowing I had a deadline for some paperwork I took my clothes off and crawled into bed beside her.

Athena's cherry scent washed over me and I inhaled. She smelt so fucking good. I buried my nose in her hair and she instantly went back to sleep when she was basically laying on top of me. "I love you." I mumbled, kissing her hair and bringing her closer.